Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: HollyWood makes up our minds, and how we think it is to be ...

BAR-CODE opened this issue on Mar 25, 2007 ยท 42 posts

BAR-CODE posted Sun, 25 March 2007 at 10:27 AM

Hi All

In the past days i uploaded some image and got great feedback from the members and the people of the Crit.Group
But it did give me a insight on something else..
The way WE think it all is ..comes from the way Hollywood makes us see it...
For an example .. i made a image with somebody in mid air floating...
On that image loads of people commented that "the Beam" should be more illuminated and more bright and seen etc etc..
I start to wonder why they think it should be like that...
"Nobody" has ever seen it in real life so the way we think it should look like is what Hollywood film maker make us see it...
The same with other things in images.. if its not to the "rules" Hollywood makes it not "real / ok "
I do like to state that MY way of making things look is MY way and not HWoods way ...
I like all the comments a lot an i learn about it ..but the way you see it in movies in not THE WAY it always should be...
Keep in mind that everybody has its own mind on how he or she see the world or the fantasy they think of..
And Hollywood movies is just the way the director of that movie show hisversion of how it should be..
For instance there is NO ! sound in space .. still all starwars craft make sound when they fly by in space .... its George lucas Idea of space...

Thnx for your time and energy spent on reading this

Remember when you save time you need a place to strore it !!

Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff