Forum: Community Center

Subject: Where are the links to the artist?

ChristianB opened this issue on Apr 09, 2001 ยท 2 posts

ChristianB posted Mon, 09 April 2001 at 3:59 PM

First before I start complaining let me just say that I love this sight, It is hands down the best community site that I have ever seen. Okay now the complaint.... Where are the links for the "Spotlight" artist.... It is really frustrating reading an article about an artist and not be able to find his or her work... This month I tried to do a search on both Pinhead and Paul Pappathan, both times coming up with no results.. Same thing for the Challenge arena... Maybe I am miss informed of what this area is.... If it is an area that people vote for the artist work,,,, why don't you show the art? You could even set it up like "amIhotornot.com" This seems obvious to me, but maybe there is a reason for not posting links to the art? I know this is really asking for a lot but I think it would be cool to have a links to the members galleries or stores that are click able from the chat screen... so you can see the work of the people you are talking to.... Similar to how Odigo chat works with a details screen and provided URLS... Any way, like I said in the beginning I think Renderosity kicks ass! I just thought I would put my tow sense in.... Christian :o)

rcook posted Mon, 09 April 2001 at 6:29 PM

You are correct that links would be very helpful, but in this case, Paul Pappathan (Pinhead2K) doesn't appear to have a gallery on Renderosity.