Forum: Community Center

Subject: about the newsletter

jessieb opened this issue on Apr 18, 2007 ยท 11 posts

jessieb posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 3:57 PM

not sure where i'm suppose to post this but i've signed up for the newsletter twice and have yet to recieve one (yess i did get the confirmation email and clicked the link too) i was just wondering if i sumhow missed sumthing? any help is appreciated thank you :)

StaceyG posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 4:01 PM

I will point Lillian here so she can help you.

LillianH posted Thu, 19 April 2007 at 9:55 AM

Hi jessieb,

I checked the broadcast log and confirmed that the newsletter was sent to the email account you have listed in your member profile.

Try setting your email to allow for incoming messages from newsletter@renderosity.com.

In the meantime, you can access the newsletter archives here:

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/emarket

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.

jessieb posted Thu, 19 April 2007 at 11:30 AM

I recieved the confirmation email in my inbox and also the email telling me that there had been a reply to this thread. Yahoo doesnt have any option for allowing certain addys just blocking them and i have no addys blocked. I also check my bulk folder to make sure it didn't get sent there. Just wondering if I had done somthing wrong as it seems I recieve other mail form here just not the newsletter. Thank you for showing me the archives, I really appreciate that :)

StaceyG posted Thu, 19 April 2007 at 12:03 PM

Can't you add the newsletter email address as a contact in yahoo? I thought you could do that?

jessieb posted Thu, 19 April 2007 at 4:46 PM

i have no idea how to unless i need to create an adressbook ? i don't use that feature so i don't know anything about it.

nruddock posted Thu, 19 April 2007 at 5:12 PM

Yahoo lets you set up a (small) number of filters to make sure certain emails go to where you want them to.

Just click the Options link and then Filters.
They are very easy to setup.

jessieb posted Thu, 19 April 2007 at 5:52 PM

thank you nruddock. i set one up, guess i'll find out next week if it worked :)

kalon posted Wed, 16 May 2007 at 11:58 AM

Seems like something screwy is going on with the Newsletters. I have received them for years with no problem, but I didn't receive the May 3 or May 10 newsletter. I did receive the made in the shade promo as well as the Savings are in Bloom sales newsletters. Don't all of the newsletters issue from the same sources -- newsletter@renderosity.com?

I signed up, again, just to see if that would jump start the process, but still no newsletter.

(Glad you posted the URL, I've seen freebie textures for the hair freebie of the month and was looking forward to getting the hair)

kalonart.com

LillianH posted Wed, 16 May 2007 at 1:42 PM

Hi kalon,

I double checked your email address and info. Everything on this end looks fine. Our records show that we have sent you all the newsletters as you mentioned.

I honestly can't tell you why you would not have received the last 2 newsletters.

As you recently changed your settings, let's see if you get the newsletter tomorrow. If you don't, please send me a SiteMail and we'll try forwarding it and see if that does the trick.

Best wishes,
Lillian

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.

kalon posted Wed, 16 May 2007 at 1:53 PM

Thanks Lillian

kalonart.com