Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Please help all textures GONE

corvas opened this issue on Apr 30, 2007 ยท 28 posts

corvas posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 4:12 AM

Hey for some reason all the textures (every single one) in the runtime folder hav just been deleted i hav no idea wat happend im so up set cause that means i hav to download every single file i hav ever downloaded and re install it just to get the textures back including poser,im so pissed off right know cause all the textures for my new character Larilia were in there and that means i hav to redo the textures (but luckely i still have all the psd file wen i was makeing her).I have no idea how they just disapeared,it looks like they hav been deleted from the hardrive.all i was doing at the time was trying to render a simple pic with a character,hair clothes and particles and then a message popped up saying the texture map dosent exsist i dont know if the textures got deleted before that but i have had that message before and the textures were there,and another thing i was doing at the time was trying to use daz and get the poser directory to use in daz so i could open all the characters and poses etc.... without having to copy all the things in the runtime folder and it worked but when i tried to load a character in daz it came up with error signs saying to search for the texture maps.i really dont no wat happen.Im sure i didnt delete the files my self because it probably wouldnt fit into the bin,but the weird thing is that all the folders are still there but they are all empty does anyone no wat happened and has anyone else have this problem and is there anyway to get the textures back without having reinstalling everything

thanks and sorry for the long writing

):vasco:(