Tue, Oct 22, 7:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Gallery of the Month: ~ Valerie Ducom~

jocko500 ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2007 at 5:31 PM

I was wondering what GOM was lol I thought it was a farie or someing like that lol Egg on my face.
But really I so happy to see you got it. Two hands up as winner.

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

morghana ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2007 at 6:05 PM · edited Wed, 27 June 2007 at 6:06 PM

Me alegro mucho, Val :). Mis felicitaciones cielo, te lo mereces de veras. Tus fotografías son de una gran calidad y extremadamente artísticas. Un ¡bravo! bien fuerte!!!

soffy ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2007 at 6:06 PM

Hey dear Val :)  CONGRATULATIONS********* So well deserved and thanks for sharing your wonderful art workHUGZ  Jeanne* Have a wonderful day :)***

Fractelaar ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2007 at 1:06 AM

Congrats Valerie, well deserved 
i happy for you
Keep coming with the fine photowork
greetings from out the Netherlands

babuinodeoro ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2007 at 6:25 AM

Congratulations for the election of this amazing photographer. i agree it

Petra-S ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2007 at 2:56 PM

Wonderful Valerie!

abuyhia ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2007 at 3:45 PM

Congratulations Valerie !!!
you are very talented,really you an arts.

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2007 at 8:33 AM

Thanks to all for all messages and IM... I'm really honored  😊

Sharwyn ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2007 at 5:09 PM · edited Mon, 02 July 2007 at 5:12 PM

I am  glad  to see that  you have won  the  price.   Your  photos  are very good  for all times   and   you captured   ever in the real moment.  

LG Sharwyn 

Jack Casement ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2007 at 11:20 AM

What a wonderful gallery.  Well deserved Valerie and I look forward to seeing much more of your work in future.

X-PaX ( ) posted Wed, 04 July 2007 at 3:54 AM

Congratulations Valérie. I'm sure that there will more GOMs follow. Keep on your very good work and keep on surprising us with wonderful creations (not only photographs).

Best regards

Christian

X-PaX

SiteMail

→ [ www.3dspots.de ]   |   [ www.cwhp.de ]

FrenchKiss ( ) posted Wed, 04 July 2007 at 2:47 PM

My first visit to the photography forum and what do I see? Congratulations to you, Valérie, on your GOM!! Your photos are beautiful and your pictures are very inspirational. Bravo to you!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.