Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Whaaa help (please) Lighting issues (from a NOOB)

Phuzzie opened this issue on Jun 09, 2007 ยท 7 posts

Phuzzie posted Sat, 09 June 2007 at 8:19 PM

Hi all,

First off, thanks for your time.

I am trying to do a planatary scene that is basically a hangar (garage) with a big door on it. I want it to be dark outside and the hangar lighted on the inside. I am trying to get it where once I open the doors the props outside (from an inside perspective looking out) are illumintaed in blue (like its night outside) and the inside of the hangar lighted in soft white (like flourescent) bulbs. Above the garage door (because it is a very tall door) there are 2 lights. I have made spot lights point straight down. When I close the garage door the light shines through the door. Not funny. Or certainly not like a real light. I have another spot light outside the structure that is pointed to the props outside the structure. It is blue. When I turn it on everything inside the garege goes blue also.

Also is there a 10 light limit in poser? In this structure there are about 12 suspended lights, I figured that for the best result I should put a point light right under each light and turn the intensity down. Once I hit 10 they stopped working. I can get around that. I can just redistribute the lights I have and brighten them some. But if there is a 10 light limit it would be nice to know so I can plan for it next time.

I am a noob and I suspect there is probably something that I missed.

Thanks again.

Paul