Forum: Fractals

Subject: Apophysis problem with transformation triangles

gnurf opened this issue on Jul 18, 2007 ยท 5 posts

gnurf posted Wed, 18 July 2007 at 7:53 AM

Hi, I'm quite new to Apophysis and have the following problem:
When I'm fiddling with the transformation editor, suddenly all triangles are kind of reset or "nullified" (I don't really know how to explain it) to the origo. Often it happens when I go to the Transform or Triangle tabs, and almost every time I go to Adjust Gradient. Very annoying. The version I am using is 2.06c beta (and I had the same problem in the two latest betas too - earlier versions than that I haven't used execpt the stable version).

Regards,
Paul

taurus66 posted Tue, 31 July 2007 at 10:23 AM

i expierienced similar probs with 2.05 beta (if i understood right) but i couldn't really figure out how to solve. if i remember right, it appeared, when the image adjustment window was open while editing transforms. i think it's a bug - not a feature ;-)

tdierikx posted Wed, 01 August 2007 at 3:13 AM

Close the Mutation window if you are working with the Editor window - there is a known bug that occurs when both are open at the same time...

T.

Who? Me?

gnurf posted Wed, 01 August 2007 at 5:07 AM

I read about the mutation window bug, and I have it closed. The problem still occurs. But obviously it is a bug, yes?

tdierikx posted Wed, 01 August 2007 at 3:20 PM

In the Editor window - right click in the small preview window - if there is a check mark next to "Auto reset location", left click on it to turn it off...

Also, in the OptionsEditor tab - try taking the check mark out of "Extended edit mode"

T.

Who? Me?