Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Food Fight!!! Wanna collaborate? We want YOU!

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Jul 27, 2007 · 79 posts

Conniekat8 posted Fri, 27 July 2007 at 4:21 PM

While we've been playing in that 'wanna fight' thread couple people suggested (and encouraged me via PM's) to post and see if anyone would be interested in collaborating on a fun little project.

We're thinking about making a scene, or a series of scenes us forumites having a food fight with one another. It would be cute to illustrate someone squirting canned cheese on my whiskers, or someone stuffing Xeno's pockets with strawberry shortcakes, or whatever we can think of. (Perhaps we should keep it relatively PG, and not malicious or violent, but cutesy and friendly) Perhaps with a little bit of caricature included about how we see each other, or self caricature... Like I said, we should keep it on the friendly side!!!

First couple of ideas follow:

One way to do it may be for people to create a character of two (of themselves) doing something, save it as a pose, pz3 etc... and then couple of people whom have most of the content (so we don't get into mesh copyrights issues) would pull it together in a scene or two or three... perhaps a food fight in a high school or a college type dining area...  Then people can render various vignettes from it.

Another way would be to have people (one or two or so at a time) take one liner or so from a food fight, and make a rendering of it. Then they could be put together in a sort of a comic strip format.  Perhaps we could all agree on using the same or similar background prop, schoolyard or some sort of a dining hall, or a rendo forum classroom...
Could have animation too.

Anyway, this is all at the idea level, so if this sparks your interest, or gives you more (and hopefully better ideas) please chime in!  We could have some fun making this, and at the same time comparing notes on various technical aproaches and artistic expression... and, I hope "promote community atmosphere' (how's that for sounding like a commercial)

I'm thinking this is likely to be an ongoing thing, without deadlines and obligations to mess up the fun!

lick-lick I'm still licking that cheese off my whiskers...   
meowthinks think I need to slip someone a spoonful of peanut butter as payback!

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support