Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: To all my Customers... PLEASE READ!!

-renapd- opened this issue on Aug 04, 2007 · 26 posts

-renapd- posted Sat, 04 August 2007 at 11:28 AM Site Admin

This morning I suffered a major PC crashing while trying to add extra memory... lots of my PC hardware has been burnt and I won't have access to my data for the next few days.. technician will come on Monday and no idea how long it will take to replace all defected parts!

Please be patient with me if I don't send you the bonus files of your purchases if the case applies till my PC is restored as I don't have access to my links, data or email. I will take care immediately of all that as soon as all is back to normal some time by the end of next week!

I logged in from my son's PC to post this message so none of you thinks I'm neglectful.. just forced by the circumstances to get out of schedule and without a PC for some days! :(

Periodically I will be able to check the site when my son is not using his own equipment.. so in case of an emergency I can always be reached via Renderosity site mail..

I apologize for the inconvenience and I thank you all for your support as this is going to be one of the worst weekends in many years for me... hard to be at home without a PC! :(

Same as everything else.. my true story gallery series ( Lake of Sorrows) will suffer the concequences of this crash too... I won't be able to post a new episode till my PC is running again...  I beg for your understanding!

Wishing you all the best of a weekend and hopefully none else will suffer from the same curse...

Sincerely,
Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."