Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The Sorcerer's Apprentice-help, how do you stop the **** Cloth Room working???

Colin_S opened this issue on Aug 19, 2007 · 6 posts

Colin_S posted Sun, 19 August 2007 at 7:56 AM

Frames set to 30 on the New Simulation button and the counter at the bottom, and the thing's gone beresk (as we say in the wilds of Geordieland), 118 frames and counting, at high speed too,.... I can't switch Poser off, it even overrides the Task Manager End Task button. When I stopped laughing  I pulled the plug out.......

The real problem is the Cloth Room is failing to drape Carib98's excellent peasant gown to Vicky 3. Following the tutorials here, the gown arms go nowhere near Vicky's arms when loaded in the Pose Room, zeroing her and the gown makes no difference at all. There is no way the gown can be scaled or moved so that the arms fit Vicky's arms while the rest of the gown stays on her body.
If I physically move her shoulders and forearms in the Pose Room to fit the gown arms, the Cloth Room moves them back again. The drape fails every time, I'm stuck. 

Is theren a way of 're-matching' figure and clothing, perhaps by parenting  and saving to the library and bringing back??
Carib98 - beautifully done piece of kit.