Forum: Photography

Subject: Last week in the gallery Week 33

danob opened this issue on Aug 20, 2007 · 21 posts

danob posted Mon, 20 August 2007 at 4:52 AM

Here we go with another  selection of staf picks from the gallery last week.. Thanks go once again to Chrissy for the collage, and I have reverted to the old format of the small collage and seperate link..  You may then view a larger collage and follow the links to the members gallery

Please click

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

jedink posted Mon, 20 August 2007 at 4:56 AM

grats to all, some very fine images.

BibbyBear posted Mon, 20 August 2007 at 5:26 AM

Well, I can honestly say that these are some fantastic photos picked this week again so my congratulations go out to all of you. I think my host's server is running a little slow at the minute, but they are really good and should sort it out ASAP - please be patient if it does take a little time to open though - it does open!!!

Well done to all.

Hugs

Chrissy xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

girsempa posted Mon, 20 August 2007 at 5:30 AM

Yes, some amazing images in this fine collection... Congrats for the wonderful work!

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

TwoPynts posted Mon, 20 August 2007 at 9:42 AM

Top marks to all of those showcased. We have both old and new members in there, a very nice assortment. Nice job on that collage too Chrissy!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Firesnuffer posted Mon, 20 August 2007 at 9:44 AM

Congrats to everyone chosen for this weeks LWITG! This is exactly why I love this feature, because of scheduling I would have missed so many of these wonderful shots! Thanks staff and Chrissy!!

Manning

cameraobscura2 posted Mon, 20 August 2007 at 11:33 AM

Congradulations to all the others who have their photograph selected in this weeks and I am kind of tickled by being next to a smiling frog, especially since I like frogs. A special thank you to Chrissy for putting it all together. Have a great week. Egmont

Liam. posted Mon, 20 August 2007 at 12:13 PM

Wow! I'm really honored to find my work among so many stunning images!

Liam

MrsLubner posted Mon, 20 August 2007 at 1:02 PM

I either missed my notification or it hadn't come yet, but I always look in at LWITG to see how many of the chosen few I looked at during the last week and which ones I missed... You could have knocked me over with a feather when I saw I was included. Thanks to all and I am honored this week to be among some of the best this community has to offer.  It makes me feel like the progress I have made has been noticed. :-)

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

mark.spooner posted Mon, 20 August 2007 at 1:03 PM

Congratulations to you all, excellent work!

beachzz posted Mon, 20 August 2007 at 3:23 PM

Wow, thank you so much; I can't believe my foto was chosen.  It's thrilling, humbling, and about as cool as it can be.  I'm really new to Renderosity, and the feedback and interest I've been getting has reawakened my eyes in a new way.  Muchisimas gracias, amigos!!

Dianthus posted Mon, 20 August 2007 at 6:35 PM

Hey a froggie made it:) Must of been the smile. Excellent images and collage:)

OldHippieKeyboard posted Tue, 21 August 2007 at 12:20 AM

Wow! A great collection this week. 
Congratulations to all the fine artists represented here ... I'm always impressed by the amount of talent on this site.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...
____

alhak posted Tue, 21 August 2007 at 1:05 AM

Hey guys and gals, thanks for chosing one of mine again, I'm very flattered as there are so many wonderful photos to chose from...congrats not only to the ones chosen for the week but to everyone who submits a photo through the artsite...well done everyone !!!
cheers Sue

Ionel posted Tue, 21 August 2007 at 12:00 PM

Thank you and congratulations to all chosen! :)

rockstrider posted Tue, 21 August 2007 at 12:05 PM

A fantastic selection of pics from the R'osity staff and another wonderfully made collage from Chrissy!

Congratulations to all!!

"You should drink at least three pints of water a day" ~ Dr. J. L. Husselby

"I never drink water. Fish **** in it" ~ W. C. Fields            

Flannelman posted Wed, 22 August 2007 at 7:40 PM

Thanx to those recognized and those that put this toghether. ;-)

dorothylee posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 12:37 PM

Beautiful selection of images as always. Thanks Chrissy for putting the collage together, it looks great!

nfrocer posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 12:56 PM

Great collection, congratiolations to all of you!

babuinodeoro posted Thu, 30 August 2007 at 2:31 PM

well...late but finally  I know now checking my email...thank you very much to select my sunset between all this excellent works...I'm very honoured

gradient posted Sat, 01 September 2007 at 3:10 PM

Amazing pics...and awesome "picks"!  Congrats to all.

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.