Mon, Oct 21, 8:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Terragen vs Vue

iloco ( ) posted Tue, 28 August 2007 at 5:00 PM

It sure would be nice to have a for dumbies only tutorial on how to do a lot of whats in this thread.
  What I mean is a step by step and explanation in simple language with pictures showing how its accomplished.
 I think one could be sold and lot people would be interested.   There may be something already out in the vue world for this but its never been mentioned. :)

ïÏøçö

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Tue, 28 August 2007 at 6:06 PM

Don't worry - Chipp is working a tutorial/manual that will go with the package.  It will help a bunch!

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

andrewe_665 ( ) posted Tue, 28 August 2007 at 8:40 PM · edited Tue, 28 August 2007 at 8:42 PM

file_386538.jpg

This was created purely in Vue, just messing with the function editor

ImagineThat ( ) posted Tue, 28 August 2007 at 9:55 PM

Wow this thread is incredible! Way over my head but so far but there are some really cool things being done here. Great job everyone and especially Chipp for all of the hard work.

Powertec ( ) posted Tue, 28 August 2007 at 10:18 PM

I want to add in the Thank You's...

Thank you very much Chipp and Monsoon and Everyone else that helped in this thread for your hard work and sharing!  Great Community Effort!  I'm just proud to be a witness to it.... Awesome.

sirenia ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2007 at 5:44 AM

Quote - Wow this thread is incredible! Way over my head but so far but there are some really cool things being done here.

LOL yes, it's also way over mine !! Can't wait to get my hands on this though, maybe i'll finally understand things a bit better after playing with this :-) Wim

Society failed to tolerate me...

... and i have failed to tolerate society

chippwalters ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2007 at 9:01 AM

Well, the wait is over. Those interested can saunter over to the TerraPak website.

best, Chipp

Powertec ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2007 at 11:32 AM

I'm on it!

Bea ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2007 at 8:50 PM

Me too :)

Powertec ( ) posted Sun, 23 September 2007 at 10:52 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1526906

Think anyone can get Vue to pull this one off?!

LMcLean ( ) posted Mon, 24 September 2007 at 8:18 AM · edited Mon, 24 September 2007 at 8:19 AM

Quote - Think anyone can get Vue to pull this one off?!

That image can be easily done in Vue using detailed rock materials.

Rids ( ) posted Mon, 24 September 2007 at 1:02 PM

the rock materials are not the problem, its getting the water to look as realistic - this looks a lot easier than it really is.

chippwalters ( ) posted Tue, 25 September 2007 at 12:40 AM

OK, I'll bite....though I'll start a new thread for it. Keep a look out for it. I'll call it:
T.S.I. -- Teragen Scene Invistigation (my wife's fave show is CSI ;-)

dandelO ( ) posted Wed, 26 September 2007 at 8:52 AM

:)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.