Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Can import poer runtimes into carrara 6 pro

jugoth opened this issue on Sep 01, 2007 · 5 posts

jugoth posted Sat, 01 September 2007 at 10:26 AM

You can import poser and daz runtimes into carrar 6 pro, though aint found out where the bloody model brsh tool for surface clone and model, and water do old way.
It renders faster on my dual core amd 4200 1 gb mem and 7600 card than 5 pro but ask people who will use program like mad, and the content i instaled on a duplicate from me C: drive of poser 6  to external drive to install
Has v4 and 4.1 and some other poser stuff but its 172 mg size,
YOU dont need transposer.

LostinSpaceman posted Sat, 01 September 2007 at 2:02 PM

You DO need Transposer if you want to use any of your Dynamic clothing or hair from Poser 5 & 6! You need to read the forums a little bit closer before saying stuff like that. You also need Transposer if you want to load any older CAR files that have content that was loaded Using Transposer.

Miss Nancy posted Sat, 01 September 2007 at 2:36 PM

o.k., thx fr the info, lost. apparently they are also saying one must delete any lites from the pz3 file prior to importing to c6pro, but in my case it just imports the pz3 file without the lites or camera, hence I don't need to delete 'em yet.

dlk30341 posted Sat, 01 September 2007 at 5:05 PM

You only have to delete the lights if using Poser7.

mickmca posted Sun, 02 September 2007 at 1:11 PM

Quote - You only have to delete the lights if using Poser7.

You don't "have to delete the lights" anywhere, because C6P deletes them for you, regardless of the version of Poser used to create the file. I've tried PZ3s from P4, P5, P6, and P7. In all cases, my lights and cameras are toast. As well as any transparency settings. I'll take TransPoser over DAZ promises any time.

M