Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: reset please! :)

jakiblue opened this issue on Nov 08, 2007 · 9 posts

jakiblue posted Thu, 08 November 2007 at 3:00 PM

Hi, Could I get a reset on order 111301255 please - that second product is just refusing to connect for me.

thanks

GinaH posted Thu, 08 November 2007 at 3:24 PM

Hello,

I've reset that order for you.

Thanks

Gina Harris
MarketPlace Admin

jakiblue posted Thu, 08 November 2007 at 3:57 PM

thanks gina, i got it. I'm wondering if maybe i'm trying to d/l at a time when hundreds of others are too - the d/l speed is normal, but it takes AGES for it to connect and start. I'm also getting the occasional 'error' message when i click on the navigational buttons. :)

GinaH posted Thu, 08 November 2007 at 4:01 PM

Your not using a download accelerator or manager are you?  If not, then I'm not sure what may be causing the error/ slowness.

Gina Harris
MarketPlace Admin

jakiblue posted Thu, 08 November 2007 at 4:23 PM

nope, don't use them. just a straight out click on the zip file and download. LOL.

GinaH posted Thu, 08 November 2007 at 4:40 PM

Hmm... well I don't know what would be causing the problems. Just let me know if you need anything else. 

Gina Harris
MarketPlace Admin

Ralf61 posted Thu, 07 February 2008 at 3:06 AM

I have the same problem since some weeks: The download speed itself is o.k. but I can't download two items at the same time. The 2nd item download will only start if the first one is finished. I have no idea why. With other sites (DAZ, CP and so on) it works normal. I use Opera as browser. Any hints for me?

GinaH posted Thu, 07 February 2008 at 10:15 AM

I'm checking to see if Opera has anything to do with it..

Gina Harris
MarketPlace Admin

GinaH posted Thu, 07 February 2008 at 11:38 AM

Ok, Opera has nothing to do with it, we think it's something to do with the way your ISP routes your connection to Renderosity.

Gina Harris
MarketPlace Admin