Mon, Sep 9, 5:04 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: e frontier America Products Acquired by Smith Micro

dogor ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 4:10 PM

Knowing Daz the rigging tools will work the way they are supposed too. On top of that they're pretty good at fixing bugs in a timely fashion. I can't wait to see it. :)

nightmage80 ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 6:54 PM

Quote -
As to how well Smith Micro is doing as a company, their stock fell over 30% just a couple of weeks ago. You can read about it at the attached link, and has dropped almost another 20% since then. Three weeks ago Smith Micro's stock was $15.42 a share, as of today, it's down to $8.77, (click on the SMSI link on the page I linked to).  What that bodes for the future, who knows, but it doesn't look good to me.*

And the market just fell about 200 points today... the sky is falling... everyone run to your bank and hide all your money under your bed! Get real, this stock is a tech stock. Any time techs fall, this one is going to take a major hit.

Also, anytime there are rumors of a major expense, the market reacts badly to so you will really know the effect in about 5 to 6 months.

geep ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2008 at 6:18 PM

Quote - > Quote - The good news is it was not bought out by Corel. :biggrin:

Or Microsoft. :lol:

Right arm, Paul, right arm! .............. :lol:

cheers,
dr geep
;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.