Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Prison Jumpsuit, anybody know of one?

grichter opened this issue on Feb 10, 2008 · 5 posts

grichter posted Sun, 10 February 2008 at 10:43 AM

We have prison dorm rooms, jail cells, gallows...looking for a prison jump suit to dress up a recent male character in. Not critical whom the jumpsuit is for as I can use WW2 to convert to my target characters of D3 and M3. Found a older styled stripped prison uniform with ball and chain in the marketplace for possette but it is two piece. Plus I found a military flight jumpsuit. Modern day style is what I am looking for like one piece coveralls you see some workmen wear.

Anybody got a clue where to find such an item?

thanks

Gary

"Those who lose themselves in a passion lose less than those who lose their passion"

Don posted Sun, 10 February 2008 at 11:57 AM

Try Vanishing Point. There is a flight suit type uniform that I believe also has an orange prison texture.

grichter posted Sun, 10 February 2008 at 12:16 PM

Thanks. Same one as in the marketplace here. I guess I could post edit out the pockets on the upper legs

Gary

"Those who lose themselves in a passion lose less than those who lose their passion"

mrsparky posted Sun, 10 February 2008 at 6:13 PM

Attached Link: http://www.vanishingpoint.biz/productdetail.asp?productID=116

Way ahead of you here :) when EDW made this he considered the pockets, so just set them to be transparent using the material editor if you don't want them.  

The suit comes with an orange prision texture as well. really easy to make new ones as well.  

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

grichter posted Sun, 10 February 2008 at 6:24 PM

Thanks, I don't see that in the readme on the VP site or the readme here. But I will take you word for it :)

Again thanks

Gary