Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Best Supported Female Character

stagehand opened this issue on Feb 23, 2008 · 15 posts

stagehand posted Sat, 23 February 2008 at 12:07 PM

I've been using Poser for a few months and having a blast doing so. However one of my frustrations has to do with available content. I've found myself going through this process where I might find a character set that I really like but then end up finding it difficult to find both acceptable clothing and/or hair for the character.

I have done all my shopping up to now mostly at the other two major sites for content and recently started shopping here. Frequently I find myself filling up my shopping cart with content I think is going to look great together, only to find out that either something doesn't look or work quite the way I expected or discover that an additional item is required and wasn't clearly stated in the readme file. The bottom line is that its beginning to nickle and dime me to death.

An example of what I mean, is that currently I am working on a figure that is actually representing a friend of mine. It is based on Sydney G2. I was able to set her up with nearly the perfect face for what I was looking for, got the hair looking good, but now I can't seem to find any acceptable clothing for her. And I'm discovering there does not seem to be a lot of variety as far as clothing is concerned for Sydney.  Either that or I am looking in the wrong places.

I am mostly interested creating realistic modern day type of scenes and animations. For the most part I've worked with Victoria 4.1, Jessi G2, and Sydney G2.

I am curious to hear the opinions of others here as to who you feel is the best supported female character available. Whether it be one of these three or another I may have over looked.

Thanks

Vampires