Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Need Critique - Character Sydney - (Transexual ) (Warning)

Zanzo opened this issue on Feb 24, 2008 · 32 posts

Zanzo posted Sun, 24 February 2008 at 7:49 PM

(Hope the topic isn't too explicit, if it is just delete the post and I apologize in advance.)

I'm creating a story based on a Transexual.  His name is Sydney.  (Not to be confused with the Sydney figure in Poser).  I've been aggressively using poser for the past week and a half and am hoping that the following render is considered "professional".  I am about to render 127 images that will match the quality of the following render.  My feelings won't be hurt if you tell me it sucks. I need to know flat out if its good or not since i'm being paid to do this.  So I'm looking for a no holds barred critique. 

Sydney is currently looking at himself in the mirror in his studio apartment. I'm shooting for realism but not to the degree where realism will overshadow fantasy.  He is supposed to be about 60% female and 40% male.   (The painting has been smeared since there was a sexually explicit image in the frame).   The big question is what could I do to make it better or could I leave it as is and still have it be considered professional?

Zanzo