Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Wanted Several Beta Testers Clothing

nyguy opened this issue on Mar 02, 2008 · 5 posts

nyguy posted Sun, 02 March 2008 at 4:44 PM

I am looking for a few beta testers to test out a new outfit I am working on. The outfit is for V4, and requirements are as follows:

1. Must have latest version of V4 With the following Morphs (Victoria 4.0 Morphs++,  Victoria 4.2 Creature Creator Morphs and A4)
  2. Must either have Poser 5, Poser 6, Poser 7 or Daz Studio (I am looking for 3 each)

If you are interested please PM here or register at FWHS Designs and PM FWHSDESIGNS

Poserverse The New Home for NYGUY's Freebies

johnfields posted Sun, 02 March 2008 at 5:07 PM

I got everything on the list EXCEPT A4 -but I'll test some of your stuff if you would like

nyguy posted Sun, 02 March 2008 at 5:22 PM

See that you have register and your account is active. PM when you log in and I will give you more details.

Daymond42 posted Sun, 02 March 2008 at 5:55 PM

Dangit.. I got nothing. :) No V4.2 or A4, that is.

Only got Aiko 3, Michael 3, Terai Yuki 2, Miki 2, Victoria 3, and ancient & fugly DinaV.

Maybe I'll get with the times and get V4 and A4 sometime after I start my new job later this month. :)

Currently using Poser Pro 2012 (Display Units = feet)

AMD Phenom II 3.2ghz (6 cores)

8gb RAM

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

nyguy posted Sun, 02 March 2008 at 6:22 PM

Quote - Dangit.. I got nothing. :) No V4.2 or A4, that is.

Only got Aiko 3, Michael 3, Terai Yuki 2, Miki 2, Victoria 3, and ancient & fugly DinaV.

Maybe I'll get with the times and get V4 and A4 sometime after I start my new job later this month. :)

Register at my site, I will be creating a few other items for the above and Kururu which is free, and will be needing testers for them.