Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Apollo 2008!!!!!!!!!!

paganeagle2001 opened this issue on Mar 11, 2008 ยท 60 posts

paganeagle2001 posted Tue, 11 March 2008 at 7:58 PM

Hi Apollo fans, just to let you know thatAnton is now working on Apollo 2008!!!!

Here is the message from over at CP.

Well, it's that time of year isn't it? Apollo 2007 was released about a year ago and Apollo 2005 just about three years ago. He has been wonderfully received, winning over thousands of users. First thanks to each person who uses, supports, and enjoys Apollo.

And I think 2008 should see another expansion update. The goal of such things is to round our boy out diversity-wise, and ensure free still means cutting edge and fabulous.

I am doing this in my spare time, but more of a good thing is always a good thing.

Everyone's existing content will still work. All your clothes, maps, etc will all work just as great as worry-free as always.

Now, let's get the obvious out of the way...

-There are two camps these days.. Poser and Studio. Apollo will be ensuring his place in DS as well as Poser. So there will be focus there as well.

-Morphs will be expanded again into new shapes and details. There will be specific focus on muscles and countor details this time around. Certain mature morph requests will be satisfied for those with a more personal relationship with their Poser figure.

-Textures for the Epic Library will be expanded, along with morphs and settings to configure them into fun new shapes and styles.

-Poses. We all love more poses and I have some goodies

-All of Part four, which is finished will be released updated to reflect to 2008 release.

-Alternate download options

-The blog will launch during the 2008 release.

-The ADS character library will be exponentially expanded.

-and some new goodies

So please spread the word, and remember all of your existing content (Like the uber fabulous Wizard Robe and Inner Robe by Connie and Randy) will still work as well as utilities.

Please feel free to chime in and spread the word. Obviously due to the production of M4, certain details will remain a suprise.

Thanks again for keeping Apollo strong and supporting his existance in a hostile market.

PS: Forgive any typos.
Go Apollo. Go Apollo. It's your Birthday....

All the best.

Richard

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!