Forum: Vue

Subject: New to Vue

dhanco opened this issue on Mar 13, 2008 ยท 23 posts

dhanco posted Thu, 13 March 2008 at 12:28 PM

After seeing the wonderful work done by you Vue artists, I purchased the download version and installed Vue 6 Esprit yesterday. A few questions for anyone who can help and I have looked at the docs and several tutorials, but did not find the answers I'm looking for. BTW, installed on a laptop running Vista, if that makes any difference.

1. Where to install the extra content (zip file) that came with the software? Or should it be put on a CD or flash drive and still be accessible from within Vue?

2. It appears that most of the files are located in the Documents folder. Is this where any 3rd party addons should be unzipped? If so, where? By category? Or in the folder "Personal"?

3. A lot of the stuff I click on from within the program (models, etc.) wants me to purchase them from Cornucopia. Do some come with the program itself or are most in the zip file that I also downloaded?

Thanks for any insight, folks, been using Bryce for years, but Vue and its file structure are totally new to me.

Just stumbling my way through :) TIA

deanna