Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Daz|Studio and Adriana V4

EltonJ opened this issue on Mar 16, 2008 · 14 posts

EltonJ posted Sun, 16 March 2008 at 11:15 PM

Has anyone got RMTH Adriana V4 to work in Daz|Studio?  I'm wondering because the texture map absolutely floored me.

AnnieD posted Sun, 16 March 2008 at 11:53 PM

I don't think poser shaders work in DS..but, according to what the product page says..there are PP mats to use instead.  Have you tried that?  You can contact Rebelmommy to find out about the product.
It also says it wasn't tested in anything but Poser.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

EltonJ posted Mon, 17 March 2008 at 12:05 AM

I have not bought her yet, that is why I was asking.  She looks cool enough for a project I'm working on this week.  I have to work on a Website in Dreamweaver for school.  I thought I'd go grand and do an original Dungeons and Dragons/Rolemaster Classic campaign world.

I wanted to use Adriana V4 for one race and sex representation.

JenX posted Mon, 17 March 2008 at 6:22 AM

If you use the PP MAT file, you should be good.  There will more than likely be some surface setting tweakage on your part, but, that's a good thing, IMO ;)

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

EltonJ posted Mon, 17 March 2008 at 8:55 AM

Okay.  Right.  Any other questions and I'll render them to Rebelmommy.  Hmm  .  .  . Rebelmommy, that name evokes a lot of images. :)

JenX posted Mon, 17 March 2008 at 8:59 AM

Seriously, I'd recommend going ahead and asking her.  Amy (Rebelmommy) is really nice and VERY awesome to deal with.  :)

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

EltonJ posted Mon, 17 March 2008 at 9:08 AM

Should I PM her or email her? :D

JenX posted Mon, 17 March 2008 at 9:32 AM

That would be up to you :)

EltonJ posted Mon, 17 March 2008 at 9:39 AM

Yep, and I PMed her.  I bought the model, now I have to wait to download it.  :D  It says "Download Pending."  So, I have to wait a day and a night to get the stuff I purchased.

JenX posted Mon, 17 March 2008 at 9:43 AM

If it's your first purchase, yeah.  Or, you could go to the Marketplace Customer Support forum, and see what they can do for you :)

EltonJ posted Mon, 17 March 2008 at 2:58 PM

Well, they let me download my stuff today.  I'm working on that Race Comparison chart.  Apparently, Adriana 4 does work wonderfully in Daz|Studio. :D

thotto posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 11:11 AM

Attached Link: My Gallery at Renderosity:

Hello all,

I have attached a quick render in D|S, where the left Adriana uses the default MAT, the right one the PP-MAT. No further tweaking involved, the scene is lit with white distant lights.  My vote goes to the right one.

Regards, Thotto

poetessinga posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 1:23 PM

Quote - Has anyone got RMTH Adriana V4 to work in Daz|Studio?  I'm wondering because the texture map absolutely floored me.

I have use Adriana and don't have any problems with anything.  Use the first set of Texture Maps not the second set they don't work in Daz Studio  Believe the Poser 4 not the Poser Pro version hope this helps

EltonJ posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 1:31 PM

Thanks everyone. :D