Forum: Freestuff

Subject: U.S. Marine Corp Russian Egg Freebie

pdxjims opened this issue on May 15, 2008 ยท 9 posts

pdxjims posted Thu, 15 May 2008 at 6:37 AM

Attached Link: Marine Corp Egg

The next in my continuing series of Russian Eggs. This egg consists of a main egg figure, a smart prop banner, a Gold mat pose for the Daz Eagle 2, and a pose file to set the Daz Eagle 2 in the standard Marine Corp emplam pose.

After loading and posing the Daz Eagle 2, set the parent for the Eagle to the egg top.

Rights and usages:
This is much more limited than my other eggs. I did this to honor the men who serve my nation, and no render may be published that in any way shows disrespect to the U.S. Military. It may not be used in any render supporting one position or another in any kind of political campaign. I retain the right of approval on commercial render.

Sorry for the limited usage, but the men and women in the military have been politicized and shown disrespect in the past, and I will not tolerate my work being used for something like that. My cousin's son, my godson, is currently serving on a ship in the mideast. He's already served one tour in Iraq, and expects to be serving in Afghanistan soon. No matter what you think of the current situation, the people actually serving are making a sacrifice for their nation, and deserve our respect.

Distribution: This set may be distributed freely so long as this readme is included.

Peace

Jim Coffey