Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Dayglo Arms M4 Combat Rifle (4th Revision)

dayglo opened this issue on Jun 05, 2008 ยท 9 posts

dayglo posted Thu, 05 June 2008 at 2:35 PM

Hi everyone =) It's been awhile, and today I would like to announce the 4th revision of the D.A. M4 weapon system. Currently in testing, the revision 4 M4 is a complete overhaul of the revision 3 pack. In nine words: "New mesh, new textures, more modules and more props." It's a free update for those who already own this pack. For those interested to obtain it, it should be released soon in the marketplace if the testers find no fault :) First released here at Renderosity in January 2003. It has been a good five years and four revisions. This is a Renderosity exclusive item. Thanks for reading! Dayglo

dayglo posted Thu, 05 June 2008 at 2:38 PM

Side profiles plus a look at the new shortened m203 barrel and the masterkey module. (Both were suggestions from Dangerman_1973)

dayglo posted Thu, 05 June 2008 at 2:41 PM

Some Poser 6 FireFly renders in case someone thought it only works well in Poser 4 :) Using some lights found in freestuff, nothing fancy.

dayglo posted Thu, 05 June 2008 at 2:51 PM

And I'll end this posting streak with a little story. (Similar to the one I posted when I launched the M16.) *Edit: Oops ... the image was too big, I had to split it in two. This is the bottom half of the image.

dayglo posted Thu, 05 June 2008 at 2:52 PM

This is the top half. And that's all.. for now. Thanks for watching this space! :)

dayglo posted Thu, 05 June 2008 at 3:10 PM

Just to reiterate in case anyone missed it. The update pack is still in testing. The current one in store is still revision 3.

Philywebrider posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 10:24 PM

Please let me know when it is released.

dayglo posted Sun, 15 June 2008 at 10:20 AM

Attached Link: D.A. M4 Weapon System (Rev. 4)

The Revision 4 M4 is now in store!

Philywebrider posted Sun, 15 June 2008 at 10:54 AM

Thanks!