Forum: Fractals

Subject: For twiggypeasticks

fractalinda opened this issue on Jul 16, 2008 · 13 posts

fractalinda posted Wed, 16 July 2008 at 5:23 PM

Dearest Judi,

I didn't know you very well, so why do these tears keeps welling up in my eyes and washing my face.  Perhaps it is because your passing makes me once again aware of how fleeting and fragile and beautiful life is.

Your beautiful, sensitive spirit radiated through your work and kind attention to the work of so many of us here.  Doubtless you influenced for good countless people you met  your lifetime.

I'm truly sorry I didn't write this letter sooner.   I'm sorry for the tremendous loss your loved ones are feeling.  I believe you are in a beautiful place, even more beautiful than the sublime paintings you graced us with.  Maybe someday, if I am lucky enough, I will be given the opportunity to get to know you better.

I don't know what you believed, but I don't think it matters.  The kind and caring person you were is what matters.  Your beautiful soul matters.  And the God I believe in thinks you are of infinte worth and has now welcomed you home with opened arms.

For now I bid you farewell.  The angels must be rejoicing, so I will try to rejoice too..when the tears stop.

With love,
Linda