Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is She Still Butt Ugly?

dphoadley opened this issue on Sep 14, 2008 · 60 posts

dphoadley posted Sun, 14 September 2008 at 9:49 PM

Dear Fellow Poserites; I'm presently in the process of making a V3 remapped version of Judy for the Market Place (As you can see, there is still a bit more to do on the head).  This figure is besides the WiktorijaV4 figure that I'm also developing.  I figure that if there's a market for Farrah and Eternal Judy, then my P5JudyV3 should also have some buyers. I've morphed the face a little to give Judy what I think to be a more comely appearance, and would now ask, is THIS Judy still Butt Ugly? Your opinions are hereby solicited. Yours truly, David P. Hoadley

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

Daidalos posted Sun, 14 September 2008 at 9:56 PM

Yes I'm still but ugly, and it's he...........Oh, you mean the V3 Character!

I don't think so, no not really. For what it's worth Dp, to me she actually looks a little like a barbie doll like the Original V3 and V4 do to me.

But that shouldn't really count, see I don't think there'll ever be a model that looks 100% human. I mean even when it's the big movie studios I can always tell if it's a CGI human figure.

But whats the black stuff under her eye Dp?

"The Blood is the life!"

dphoadley posted Sun, 14 September 2008 at 9:56 PM

Here's a full frontal view of how she'll now look (with hair of course).  If anyone would like to try their hand at improving Judy's face, and sending me the morph, I'd be most interested.  There wouldn't be any share in the profit, but you'd certainly be given recognition in the ReadMe. Yours truly, DPH

dphoadley posted Sun, 14 September 2008 at 9:59 PM

The black stuff under eyes is still incompletely remapped face.  It'll all be fixed in due time.
DPH

dphoadley posted Sun, 14 September 2008 at 10:06 PM

Here is P5JudyV3 in profile.  While her figure is a bit stout, I find that to be deliciously sensuous.  Maybe because I've always been a bit shy around the opposite sex, I've always gravitated to girls who were 'Cute' rather than 'Super Model' or 'Beautiful.'  As Freddy Mercury said, 'Fat bottomed girls make the world go round!' ;=D DPH

Daidalos posted Sun, 14 September 2008 at 10:33 PM

A poser figure with some "meat on their bones" and some small tiny imperfections here and there, looks more realistic to me anyways Dp.

As far as her face goes, I think she needs to be "filled" out a bit more in the face.

She looks as if she has all of her "body fat" distributed in her body, with none in her head.

And in reality the Human body doesn't do that. It sends body fat everywhere.

I would gladly offer to help you out Dp. But I only model using wings, and thats only very simple stuff at that.

I'm no where near wise and talented enough to try my hand at doing something on something so complex as a human figure.

But once she's done I might buy her!

Regards,

Daidalos

"The Blood is the life!"

Daymond42 posted Mon, 15 September 2008 at 12:32 AM

Butt ugly, and DinaV was nowhere to be seen? Well dangit...

Currently using Poser Pro 2012 (Display Units = feet)

AMD Phenom II 3.2ghz (6 cores)

8gb RAM

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

dphoadley posted Mon, 15 September 2008 at 12:46 AM

Quote - Butt ugly, and DinaV was nowhere to be seen? Well dangit...

?????????
I live in Israel!  I've lived in Israel for the past 35 years, so I'm not up on all the nuances of speech nowadays.  Frankly, I can't quite tell whether this comment is meant to be snide ridicule, or is a left-handed form of encouragement. 

If the latter, then I really appreciate the kind sentiment.  If the former, well as my father used to say: "No accounting for taste said the old woman as she kissed the cow!"
;=D
Yours truly,
David P. Hoadley

Daymond42 posted Mon, 15 September 2008 at 12:51 AM

Oh, your creation looks quite nice, I assure you! :) I like the more "everyday" proportions and appearance. One can get bored with the Victorias, y'know? :) Heck, that's why I'm a Terai Yuki 2 fan. :> Just recently picked up Miki 2, as well.. I'm convinced that there has to be a way to make her look attractive. :)

Currently using Poser Pro 2012 (Display Units = feet)

AMD Phenom II 3.2ghz (6 cores)

8gb RAM

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Paloth posted Mon, 15 September 2008 at 1:41 AM

It seems as though her eyes are looking different directions. The lack of eyebrows makes it hard to judge the beauty. Everyone looks weird without eyebrows.  Still, the nose seems unusually thick and the eyes seem very wide apart.

Native Poser hair could stand some improvement.

The body looks good, for its type.  

Download my free stuff here: http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php?page=2&userid=323368

elzoejam posted Mon, 15 September 2008 at 7:51 AM

DinaV is just another poser figure. If you search the "Rotica store you will find her. I never see anyone use her though :-)

-Sarah

Whazizname posted Mon, 15 September 2008 at 8:13 AM

I like the face you've created. (:

lululee posted Mon, 15 September 2008 at 8:47 AM

I think she is beautiful. Terrific job. i appreciate the variety you make available for us. it is particularly valuable for people who do animation and need different characters in scenes that are not V4 clones.
cheerio  lululee

dphoadley posted Mon, 15 September 2008 at 9:08 AM

The Old and the New Judy, -hopefully a change for the better! Have finished remapping the lips, and have centered the head texture over Snowsultan's V3 head template.  Still need to get the vertices into exact position.  The eyes have yet to be remapped to V3's eye textures, so in the meantime, I've reset them to Judy's.  I've also received request to remap V2, so obviously there is still a need for medium-res figures. DPH

dphoadley posted Mon, 15 September 2008 at 10:23 AM

Adjusted the puffiness of her face slightly, making it a wee bit fuller, but not by much.  Haven't done too much to the nose, because I truly happen to like it like that, -it reminds me a bit of my wife. ;=D Whatever the case, I believe that Judy has great depths of personality, in a soft, warm, and sensuous way. DPH

Indoda posted Mon, 15 September 2008 at 10:35 AM

I admire your talent in re-mapping, morphing the Poser women - Judy is getting very close to being useable - keep up the good work

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Indoda

dphoadley posted Mon, 15 September 2008 at 10:37 AM

Now THIS is my kind of WOMAN!  Hubba-hubba! DPH

Gareee posted Mon, 15 September 2008 at 10:38 AM

Rather then remaps, why not just make plugins for the new Texture Converter 2? That might sell a LOT more, and still give the charcter the versitality that you want to add to her.

Dark Whisper has contact infor for potential plugin develpers for TC2, and supposed it only really needs remapping and uv editing skills.

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

momodot posted Mon, 15 September 2008 at 12:18 PM

Very lovely. I prefer the figure remapped to dealing with converting textures but seriously dp, it is hard to shell out money if the material zones are not set up to take standard MATposes as well as all the UV work you are doing. Would not expect much sales on this though given how the market as it is today but wow! A neat figure you are making. I like your face more too.

Dp, is there anyone who can give you advise about the unit cost per volume sales situation? I just don't know... my gut is you would do better making something popular with a low ball price and going for volume sales but actually I have no idea... I think people looking at a lower res or "older" figure would be in the low end of available discretionary spending but I really don't know.

Great work.

Gareee posted Mon, 15 September 2008 at 2:00 PM

Heck, even new products for new figures sell VERY low numbers in some cases.

That's why I figured a plugin for TC2 might be the better way to go.. so the work is at least worthwhile doing.

Many people already have a preconceived notion the figure is ugly, and they dislike it for that reason.

While I wish you well in your endeavor, personally as a commercial project I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

wolf359 posted Mon, 15 September 2008 at 7:47 PM

Quote - Heck, even new products for new figures sell VERY low numbers in some cases.

That's why I figured a plugin for TC2 might be the better way to go.. so the work is at least worthwhile doing.

Many people already have a preconceived notion the figure is ugly, and they dislike it for that reason.

While I wish you well in your endeavor, personally as a commercial project I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Agreed on all points

My website

YouTube Channel

Miss Nancy posted Mon, 15 September 2008 at 7:50 PM

it's hard for me to tell if the model is any good without a professional render,
using something other than FFRender and a blank scene.

Marque posted Tue, 16 September 2008 at 5:52 AM

I like her the way she is, getting tired of everyone wanting all the models to be beautiful. The reason I use her and SP3 is for variety, walk down the street not everyone is a V3. I agree with the UTC usage to give her more options on the skins, but think the base product should be left alone. I personally don't think they are butt ugly just different. And Dina is still in my runtime, never did buy DinaV for the same reason I wouldn't buy this one. But to each his own. Not meaning to be snide just giving my opinion.

Whazizname posted Tue, 16 September 2008 at 6:34 AM

I agree with Marque. I have created face morphs for Judy, that are less attractive than the default; because every woman is not a "Vicky", or a "Barbie".

dphoadley posted Wed, 17 September 2008 at 5:43 AM

I take that some out there are less than thrilled at the idea of my remapping figures.  Ah well, since I can't please everybody, I might as well just worry about pleasing myself.  I've finished remapping the head, now for the eyes, innermouth, tongue, and teeth. Cheerio, Dphoadley

Gareee posted Wed, 17 September 2008 at 7:20 AM

It's not a matter of pleased, or even caring at all.. it's really a non issue for me, since I never use the character at all.

My only thoughts were to make it possibly a viable commercial product for you, nothing more or less.

it;s nifty to see that some people can take old content and repurpose it for newer improved use, but when I already have new and improved content already, it just becomes an interesting nostalgia thing, and I suspect many others will share that same feeling.

I'm sure users who DO already use the older figures might like it, but I also suspect those users are very few in number.

MatrixWorkz posted Wed, 17 September 2008 at 12:06 PM

We do exist however.

My Freebies

Gareee posted Wed, 17 September 2008 at 12:33 PM

But do you exist in numbers to make his work time worthwhile as a commercial venture? THAT's the real question.

And how many people use Judy because she was free, and wouldn;t pay for an upgrade anyway? (We are seeing a LOT of new DS users in the community that think everything should be $1 or free.)

Also, now we are also seeing people who think that Daz is a content platform, and wonder if poser content can be used along with thier Daz stuff.

Khai posted Wed, 17 September 2008 at 12:36 PM

and does it matter to him? from the reply "Ah well, since I can't please everybody, I might as well just worry about pleasing myself." I'd say not.

Gareee, there's more to life than money. it's nice your so concerned.. but.. he's not worried... why are you? you say 'But do you exist in numbers to make his work time worthwhile as a commercial venture? THAT's the real question.' - your're the only person asking it!

Gareee posted Wed, 17 September 2008 at 12:39 PM

He mentioned this was a commercial venture, not me, and asked what we thought about the idea. I answered his question. What's your beef with that? I'm not entitled to my opinion?

(Hmm.. maybe I missed that new rendo regulation?  (Snicker!)

Khai posted Wed, 17 September 2008 at 12:42 PM

erm no, just that your preaching.... I was wondering why you were.

Gareee posted Wed, 17 September 2008 at 2:01 PM

Boredom? ;)

Actually I just saw an oppertunity do this alternately with the new texture convertor, and judy is even on the list of potential candidates for a plugin (Though she's almost at the bottom of the list I think.)

From what dark whisper told me, if you can remap the figure to another's uv mapping, they can then put that through a utility that creates the plugin.

Since TC2 has the spotlight for some time (and seems to be performing quite welll by accounts), that would be a better way to breathe life into an older figure, I'd think.

People are also looking for V2 and M2 conversion as well.

bagginsbill posted Wed, 17 September 2008 at 4:06 PM

Khai,

I'm not usually one to interfere in Rendonista mutual nit-picking (I am mighty guilty of that myself ) but the OP is clear:

*I figure ... my P5JudyV3 should also have some buyers.
Your opinions are hereby solicited.

Gareee was just giving his opinion on what the phrase "some buyers" is likely to mean. Given that texture conversion with TC2 is potentially "universal", I'd rather buy that than buy just one re-mapped character. Of course I don't buy much of anything and sell nothing , so what do I know? Heheheh.

DP:

Your figure is nice but your renders are not. I agree with Miss Nancy. If you're going to be a "pro" and sell stuff, then you should upgrade your demos.

Are you still on Poser 5? If you're on Poser 6 or 7, then download my VSS and apply a good set of shaders to the figure. It's just a couple clicks.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

Marque posted Wed, 17 September 2008 at 5:38 PM

Personally I think she looks gross but that's just my opinion. Just because something is free doesn't mean it's good, and just because you try to make something look like V3 doesn't mean it's good either. I'm not saying don't do it, just don't act like everyone should love it just because it's a labor of love to you. Garee just stated his opinion as he is allowed to do here. You stated yours as well. I was under the impression that we are not supposed to advertise here for commercial products, which he has stated this is so why is it in here in the first place?

Gareee posted Wed, 17 September 2008 at 8:53 PM

Hmmm valid point.

jjroland posted Wed, 17 September 2008 at 9:44 PM

The scalloped edges on the nipples are pretty awful.  Her face looks somewhat less ugly than it did previously.  I agree with Marque, BB and Miss Nancy.

I am:  aka Velocity3d 

patorak posted Thu, 18 September 2008 at 8:20 PM

*The scalloped edges on the nipples are pretty awful.  Her face looks somewhat less ugly than it did previously.  I agree with Marque, BB and Miss Nancy.

Hey Jaci

How are you and Pjz00 doing on your female figure?  Great,  I hope.  The scalloped edges are no problem for 3d max.  All David has to do is apply a gradient map to that area.  He could even bake it into the texture along with true sub surface scattering.

*it's hard for me to tell if the model is any good without a professional render,
using something other than FFRender and a blank scene.

Would it be all right if he used maxwell?  Maxwell and lightwave are used a lot in cinema and I believe maxwell comes with 3d max.

*I was under the impression that we are not supposed to advertise here for commercial products, which he has stated this is so why is it in here in the first place?

Should a mod intervine then?

*DP:

Your figure is nice but your renders are not. I agree with Miss Nancy. If you're going to be a "pro" and sell stuff, then you should upgrade your demos.

Are you still on Poser 5? If you're on Poser 6 or 7, then download my VSS and apply a good set of shaders to the figure. It's just a couple clicks.

Or David could deploy the big guns and bake a surface in 3d max and save it out as a texture map for poser.

bagginsbill posted Thu, 18 September 2008 at 9:06 PM

Huh? What are you talking about?

I thought the point of this thread was to measure interest in this by Poser users, and get some feedback to guide the development process. That means showing Poser users how posing, changing your lights, etc are going to reveal the nature of the new improved figure, in Poser. How would baking a render from Max and then re-rendering it in Poser make that point? You might as well render a photo of Carmen Electra projected on Judy's belly and call it a "re-mapped figure".

My suggestion was that DP get my free Poser tool, something available to everybody, and demonstrate what the figure is really capable of. The renders so far don't do it justice. I think its just ridiculous that people still publish Poser renders that have no Blinn in the shader, no hint of ambient lighting, no gamma correction, no attempt at SSS, etc. I made VSS available for free and it does all that for you. It may not be a perfect realistic result like you get from $5000 programs, but it produces results better than 95% of the renders in the Poser gallery, and way better than DP's demo renders. 

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

patorak posted Thu, 18 September 2008 at 9:10 PM

Sorry my bad...carry on.

bagginsbill posted Thu, 18 September 2008 at 10:40 PM

Before ... after. (Click for full size)

If I told you that I made this "improved" Judy by remapping her UVs, loading a quality V3 texture set, and some subtle morphs, you'd probably believe me.

But I didn't. It's the same Judy with the same textures and the same face and the same lighting. The only difference is shaders. 

This is pretty good lighting; two infinites with soft shadows, IBL and AO. Yet the default shaders fail to convey that.

Gareee posted Fri, 19 September 2008 at 8:04 AM

NO! you can;t make me click to see that larger. She's too damned fugly! ;)

patorak posted Fri, 19 September 2008 at 8:57 AM

Awesome!  Hey Bill,  have you given any thought to a shader work up for the high end apps and maybe selling the preset?

dphoadley posted Fri, 19 September 2008 at 9:31 AM

Thank you Bagginsbill, you aid and suggestions are most sincerely appreciated!  It took me awhile, but I've made my Judy's eyes fully V3 MAT poseable.  Now I'm proceeding with the eyelashes.
Yours truly,
David P. Hoadley

bagginsbill posted Fri, 19 September 2008 at 12:32 PM

Quote - Awesome!  Hey Bill,  have you given any thought to a shader work up for the high end apps and maybe selling the preset?

Once or twice. Face_off insists the "big boys" don't need no help from a stinking Poserite. Anyway, I don't use any of those apps, although I've tried using Kerkythea, and making materials in Kerky. Totally different paradigm, so it's hard to translate what I do in Poser to other apps. They always have "knob" ways of doing things, instead of letting me just do the math myself. So if they don't have the kind of math I'm doing built into some shader module, I can't even do it.

I've been playing with Filter Forge, however. Very interesting and Poser-like. You string together nodes and they make color maps, bump maps, specular maps, and so on, which you can then drop into your rendering engines. You can do serious math with FF, and it has things built into it that even Poser nodes don't have.

Since I'm here posting, I just want to let everybody know I'm going away for the weekend and probably won't be threading for a couple days. See ya.

MungoPark posted Fri, 19 September 2008 at 2:34 PM

Yamato has reworked Judy a long time ago (not only face and mesh, but also all the joints): 

http://www.juno.dti.ne.jp/%7Eyamato-k/TentenPre.html

Unfortunately you cant download the figure anymore - somewhere there is also a V3 texture remapped version in the Japanese Poser world ( I have it, but cant remember from where).

I agree with bagginsbill - beefing up the renders would help.

shuy posted Fri, 19 September 2008 at 3:55 PM

Gareee please be gentleman. Judy is just mesh but she is a woman either.
"De gustibus non est disputandum" - I do not like here would be more correct ;)

Few yrs ago I've tried to fix her face. According to me biggest problem was flat triangle shaped cheeks and chin - alien head. There was no morphs in face room which could correct it and I've added magnets. I wanted to move/bulg nose and make it wider, moreover I've tried to bulg front cheek bones (not side - they are wide enough) last was magnet on chin to make jaws wider and chin shorter. Results were terrible.
I really wish you good luck David, Judy is really big chalenge if you want make her anorectic model or warior princess.

And the last question for guys. Who can say honestly that in the real world meets girl like Judy, who lies back and stands with 1 mouse click and ask her "you are butt ugly conform your clothes and go away" ;)

momodot posted Fri, 19 September 2008 at 3:59 PM

The TenTen downloads were hosted as guest downloadss on a different Japanese site... here they are I think:

http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/Service/indexE.html

Would love the Judy remap :( Also the E-Frontier Judy FBMs.

Whazizname posted Fri, 19 September 2008 at 5:57 PM

Quote - ...And the last question for guys. Who can say honestly that in the real world meets girl like Judy, who lies back and stands with 1 mouse click and ask her "you are butt ugly conform your clothes and go away" ;)

I like this, this is profound.

(:

bandolin posted Fri, 19 September 2008 at 7:29 PM

@dphoadley

What you're doing is akin to recycling and my hat goes off to you. There is so much concentration on new content and so little on repurposed content.

Keep doing what you're doing, its great. I love her body geometry. She looks more like a real woman. She would have been a goddess in the 70s. We're so used to seeing the super trim fashion model figure we've forgotten what real women look like. I'm sure if we ever saw Charlie's Angels naked, Farrah, Kate and Jacklyn would look just like Judy.

<strong>bandolin</strong><br />
[Former 3DS Max forum coordinator]<br />
<br />
<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php">Homepage</a> ||
<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/mod/sitemail/">SiteMail</a> ||
<a href="http://excalibur.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?user_id=70375">
Gallery</a> || <a href="http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php?username=bandolin">
Freestuff</a>
<p><em>Caution: just a hobbyist</em></p>

Silke posted Sat, 20 September 2008 at 4:59 PM

Well, I have DPHoadley's Remapped V4 and she's great. :)

Just thought I'll drop that in. :)

Silke

bopperthijs posted Sat, 20 September 2008 at 5:53 PM

Here are the links for the V3 and Judy/V2 (frankensteined)  Tenten:

www.juno.dti.ne.jp/~yamato-k/Penthousecollection.html

It's still on Yamato site, only the early NewJudy (anan2) tenten version is a dead link.

As I showed in another thread, Judy's head works very good in Poser's Faceroom and it is not that hard to change it into a  prettier face without needing any chopped off V2-head.

Best regards,

Bopper.

-How can you improve things when you don't make mistakes?

Whazizname posted Sat, 20 September 2008 at 9:52 PM

(:

dphoadley posted Sat, 20 September 2008 at 11:51 PM

As far as making a UTC plugin, Frankly, I think that using that APP to convert on each and every skin texture one may have could be quite irritating, not to mention disk space consuming, when the alternative is to purchase just ONE remap that can load them natively.
Others are free to think differently from me.
David P. Hoadley

Cybertosh posted Sun, 21 September 2008 at 12:17 AM

When you compare default judy to the other models, she's the whitest one there, practically an albino! 

Don't believe me? check it out vvvv

www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php

momodot posted Sun, 21 September 2008 at 9:05 AM

I think that it is much better to have the figure re-mapped then to use UTC to convert the maps. Just as an individual I could not afford dp's V4->V3 remap.

So yeah... I think the market right now is tough but I support David in doing this work even if he doesn't release it at all... it is good old fashioned DYI. I am deeply impressed he can do this kind of thing and I am happy he enjoys it.

patorak posted Sun, 21 September 2008 at 10:38 AM

*Once or twice. Face_off insists the "big boys" don't need no help from a stinking Poserite. Anyway, I don't use any of those apps, although I've tried using Kerkythea, and making materials in Kerky. Totally different paradigm, so it's hard to translate what I do in Poser to other apps. They always have "knob" ways of doing things, instead of letting me just do the math myself. So if they don't have the kind of math I'm doing built into some shader module, I can't even do it.

I've been playing with Filter Forge, however. Very interesting and Poser-like. You string together nodes and they make color maps, bump maps, specular maps, and so on, which you can then drop into your rendering engines. You can do serious math with FF, and it has things built into it that even Poser nodes don't have.

Hey Bill

Talent is talent.  Whether it's Maya or Poser,  Corel Paint or MS Paint it makes no difference,  the program doesn't define the artist. 

That being said,  I'm sure the "big boys" would appreciate your talent. 

Anyways,  I'm glad you are working with filter forge as this will serve as a bridge to the high end apps.  And I look forward to purchasing the library you create.

BTW I'm working on a project and could really use your help.  Would you mind if I sent you a PM about it.

bagginsbill posted Mon, 22 September 2008 at 5:51 PM

Patorak - Sure I can help out. Sorry I didn't answer. However, I'm leaving now for a business trip. I won't have internet access tonight or all day tomorrow.

Get your questions in quick, because on Friday I leave for the Dominican Republic - vacation for a week.

Tiari posted Mon, 22 September 2008 at 9:32 PM

excellent work DH as always.  You really have a passion for the re-awakening of older figures who are just as useful. As always , if you need anyone to "test drive" you know i'm all for it.......

(as long as I can figure out how to load it, never got the remapped v4 to work, ever).

dphoadley posted Tue, 23 September 2008 at 1:08 AM

Here is my P5JudyV3 with Danae's Manhattan Texture.  Good mapping and textures make for good figures much more so than intricate polygons!  Just ask over in the 3ds Max forum how important texturing is.  I've spent the last year learning 3ds Max, and this has done much to reinforce some of my previous, albeit nebulous beliefs that prompted me to start out on my remapping spree with PosetteV3.

As with my previous efforts, I've noticed that there are certain personages here that appear to have an innate aversion to innovation that tends to fall outside the corporate Poser Doctrine.  I would like these people to know that I DO in fact respect their opinion highly, but at the same time I consider it to be very wrong.  PosetteV3 has been a success, and I'm sure that P5Judy V3 will be also, even if I DO charge a pittance for her use.
Yours truly,
David P. Hoadley

patorak posted Tue, 23 September 2008 at 8:23 AM

Bagginsbill - Thanks,  I really appreciate it.  PM on the way.  I'll also credit you in my WIP thread over at CGSociety.