Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Wouldn't these big eye kids, from the 60s, be great Poser figures?

gagnonrich opened this issue on Oct 07, 2008 · 31 posts

gagnonrich posted Tue, 07 October 2008 at 12:15 PM

I've been looking for these paintings, done in the 60s, for a while without much luck.  I finally tried to be less specific in my searches and looked at 60s poster sites and finally found some of the old posters that I'd seen in the 60s of big eyed teens.  I have yet to find any information about the artist, Lee.  None of my google searches have been very productive.

I remembered seeing posters of these kids all over the place when I grew up in the 60s. I've been very surprised how hard it is to find them anywhere. It's as if they're a forgotten, embarassing memory from that period that 60s retrospectives have mostly tried to forget. I'm amazed that I couldn't find anything else about Lee. I would have thought that there was a fan out there with a website collecting some of his old paintings as a fan. It's been fairly hard to find any images at all on the net that he's done. 

Maybe I'll try to do a morph for Aiko one of these days to emulate them.  I don't think I ever saw anything other than a full face (no profiles) of these kids.

My visual indexes of Poser content are at http://www.sharecg.com/pf/rgagnon