Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: PayPal, oh PayPal... woe is you.

SpiritWolf448 opened this issue on Oct 25, 2008 · 5 posts

SpiritWolf448 posted Sat, 25 October 2008 at 4:30 AM

Salutations, Fans.

Sorry to say, but there was a slight problem when checking out via PayPal (some internal server error when trying to access paypal.com).
Which of course means that my order (# 111480237) is still unpaid for.

I seem to remember that in the past, when you had chosen PP as the payment option and for some reason did not complete the payment process immediately, you could still do so by going to your account and opening the order, which would have a button to re-initiate the payment process.

For some reason, I cannot seem to find that button in the aforementioned order, and am now confused. How is one supposed to pay when there's no way to re-initialize the payment process?

Cheers,

Sascha

Run, wolf warrior, to realms eternal....

Debbie M. posted Sat, 25 October 2008 at 9:07 AM

Hi Sascha,

send your payment to payments@renderosity.com and then email store@renderosity.com with the order id# and your paypal transaction id# so that we can verify receipt of payment.

Thank you for shopping at the MarketPlace!

Debbie M.

SpiritWolf448 posted Sat, 25 October 2008 at 1:04 PM

Mh, a somehwat inconvenient procedure for the customer, mh? At least for those who don't constantly keep a balance in their PP accounts. ^_^" 

Anyways, under these circumstances, could you please be so kind to delete/cancel the order?

No offense to person or webshop intended, but now having to transfer money to PP, guessing the amount it takes (I'm in the Euro zone, and sadly I cannot foresee what the €->$ exchange value will be in 4-5 days) and then manually sending it over is a tad inconvenient for my taste, compared to the usual checkout (having PP deduct the amount necessary from my checkings account and immediately being able to get my ordered items).

Maybe if you delete the order and I place a new one for these items, it will work this time around and not give me a PP error 500.

((DAZ has that sorted better. ;-) There, it works as I described in my initial post. Way better, imo. But sorry for confusing you (Rosity) and DAZ.. blush ))

Regards,

Sascha

Debbie M. posted Sat, 25 October 2008 at 1:13 PM

Hi Sascha,

Order removed from your account as requested.

Debbie M.

SpiritWolf448 posted Sat, 25 October 2008 at 3:23 PM

Thank you, Debbie. I appreciate it. And sorry to have been so much of a hassle.

Regards,

Sascha