Forum: Freestuff

Subject: Free Poser & 3ds Software

fft2 opened this issue on Dec 02, 2008 · 22 posts

fft2 posted Tue, 02 December 2008 at 3:47 PM

http://www.topshareware.com/3D-Resource-Toolbar-download-65040.htm

This is a repost of a piece of software that was created and since been improved, distributed through sources such as Daz, Renderosity, 3d Commune, Runtime DNA, Top Shareware and others with over 3200 downloads to date with excellent user reviews . This FREE tool bar is designed for the 3d artist in all of us. Guaranteed spyware and virus free E Trust Certified.

This software provides the user with direct links from your browser to thousands of dollars in FREE downloadable 3ds models, Link Repositories and Poser related Search Engines as well as FREE 3d modeling software, adding to its functionality users can access streaming radio, podcasts, local weather, desktop games such as Sudoku, Alien Invaders it also provides the user with a mass of desktop tools such as a calorie counter, a unit converter and more.

Below is a list of sites featuring free models for Poser and other 3ds applications that you will have direct access to with this software

DAZ 3D Free Model Archive
DAZ Free Bryce Model Archive
Renderosity Free Model Archive
Runtime DNA Free Model Archive
Content Paradise Free Model Archive
3D Commune Free Model Archive
DAZ General Freepozitory
DAZ Bryce Freepozitory
Carrara Freepozitory
Hexagon Freepozitory
Lab 108 Free Model Archive
LadyFyre Graphics
Faeriewylde.com Free Model Archive
Koz's Hair Free Model Archive
Capsces' Free Model Archive
Shifting Visions
Francemi's Freebees
Joes3dfantasyworlds Free Model Archive
Baument.com Free Model Archive
Eter Forge Free Model Archive
Tomiya's Free Model Archive
DM's Circle Of Light
Animotions Free Model Archive
PhilC.net Free Model Archive
Findfond.net
3d-Kitty.com Free Model Archive
Mapps Poser Downloads
Morphography Free Model Archive
Dancing Trout Free Model Archive
Cyber-Fyber Free Model Archive
Aery Soul Studio
Google 3D Warehouse
9mBi
klicker
Modelsbank
3D Cafe
3dmodelsanimation.
3dmagicmantra.com
3dNuts
3D Plants
3D Valley
Digital Creations
Pangea3d
Content Paradise
OD-LadyKit and her Pet
Count von Blob
ShareCG
Christmas in CranksVille
Christmas in Cranksville 2
The3dZone
Combat Bunny
Furette & Furaldo
3dpmr.com
FREE Offer - Sara
Poseraddicts
Rikugame's Kona, Nyacky
PoserClub
Dark Anvil
katch.ne
badco3d.com
Royloo
3duniverse.co
Apollo Maximus:Free 3D Poser Figure
Vanishingpoint.
kpffpk.blog
Poserdoll.com
Poser DAZStudio 3D Models Pack 1
Web site for WA1GSF
Cirmsonrosedesigns.com
Krystal from Starfox Adventures
DAZ Zygote Centaur
Apollo Maximus: 2007 Release
The 24 Days of Christmas 2006
trekkiegrrrl.dk
PoserAtier
Daz Weekly Free Model
fantasy3d.com
Thom Turkey
The Thirteen Days of Gothic Christmas
Shocktober Runtime DNA Halloween Archives
Share 3D
Stefan Leng
Centauress for V4 & Millennium Horse (NEW M4 Version)
Centauress for V4 & Millennium Horse (A3 & MillFoal hybrid)
Uncle Sam
3D Arena
Xaa's House Mouse Mouse House
Jim Farris
Santa Siut for Mouse
Bedroom slippers for Mousie
Elf Suit for Mousie.
WeeklyFreebie Archive on RunTimeDNA
pour-te.earea
PoserPros
Planit3d.com
Posetteforever.com
Archibase.net
Antjesgraphics
Dreamslayerartworks.com
billy-factory
Digitaldreams
GreyLight
Nessrepros
Poser Heaven
Poserworld
3digitalcrafts.
Schlabber.org
Eclecticguild.com
Renderhaven.com
Blackraven3d.com
Handspanstudios
Raunchyminds
Digitalmales
www-c.inria.fr
fwhsdesigns
fast3d.
Mr-cad
Outoftouch
Chohole.francemi.net
lakeworks.com
Maleposer.com
Fignations.com
Blackraven3d
whatever3d
Mystic-nights.com
digitalart.fateback.com

You will also have direct access to this free modeling software

DAZ Studio
Blender
VRML(.wrl) and X3D(.x3d)
anim8or.com
Wings3D
sPatch
3d canvas
Serif 3dplus
UVMapper
TrueSpace7.6
POV-Ray
GIMP
GOOGLE Sketchup
Amapi 6.1 modeler
Project Dogwaffle 1.2
Google SketchUp 7.0.8656
Kerkythea
LuxRender
Indigo Renderer
Sunflow
Panda3D
Art of Illusion
FileHamster

This is a non commercial free application that can be downloaded at top shareware using the provided links.

http://www.topshareware.com/3D-Resource-Toolbar-download-65040.htm

This software is spyware free and ETrust Certified

brynna posted Tue, 02 December 2008 at 4:38 PM

Is there a chance of making this for Firefox sometime? I'm very impressed with it so far. :thumbupboth:

Brynna

"Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is almost always that somebody screwed up." - House

Dell Desktop XPS 8940 i9,  two 14 tb External drives, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 12 GB DDR5.

Monitor - My 50 inch Hitachi TV. Works great!

Daz Studio - whatever the latest version is. Haven't decided if I'm upgrading to Poser 13 or not.

Photoshop.

I'm creating a Steampunk Tarot Deck. There's an older version in my Gallery, then a newer version.

fft2 posted Tue, 02 December 2008 at 4:41 PM

Quote - Is there a chance of making this for Firefox sometime? I'm very impressed with it so far. :thumbupboth:

This is compatiable with the latest version of Firefox

fft2 posted Wed, 03 December 2008 at 1:03 PM

Links added for free software 12/3/08

joes3dfantasyworlds
Vanishingpoint
models-by-jenc
Shadowwindmanor
Expressionimage.com
cholloway
Janthevillageweaver.com
butterflyfish.fools3d
FAIRYTALE PROJECT 2005
Eurus.dti.ne
es3d
tonylynchdesigns
Rodluc.com
Test Render
3d-artworld
Fantasy Attic Christmas 2008
Lassie & Friends Christmas 2008
nouschka-design Christmas 2008
Elf Spirit Christmas 2008
fgplus Christmas 2008
Bambi's Calendar Christmas 2008
Alfa's Poser Forum Christmas 2008
DeeDee's Corner Christmas 2008
FWHS Designs Christmas 2008
Digital Design Unlimited Christmas 2008
3D Arena Christmas 2008
WonderTalk Christmas 2008
Brittas Christmas Archives
Halls Of Olympus Christmas 2008

PaulaL posted Thu, 04 December 2008 at 1:12 PM

I have to say, Im over the moon with this toolbar, I found content sites I didnt even know existed, and a great new community too. Add on the fact that you can listen to music see what the weather is doing, download gadgets, watch tv, all from your toolbar.
What more could you want? Thanks muchly,
PaulaL.

ThunderStone posted Thu, 04 December 2008 at 1:51 PM

Very nice piece of toolbar for the browser. I have discovered sites that I didn't even know existed for models... This is terrific!

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

geechy72 posted Thu, 04 December 2008 at 6:38 PM

thank you for such a wonderful and useful tool bar! I use Firefox and have no problems with it.

Jcleaver posted Thu, 04 December 2008 at 7:55 PM

OK, I'm dumb.  How do i get this toolbar into Firefox?

fft2 posted Sat, 06 December 2008 at 10:04 AM

Just download it using the lastest version of firefox

Jcleaver posted Sat, 06 December 2008 at 10:47 AM

Actually, I did do that; and it installs in IE only.  Is there a special way of downloading it with Firefox?

I'll try again.  Maybe the 5th time is the charm.

edit:  5th time is not the charm.  What it downloads is a zip file containg the .exe installer.  It installs fine; but it installs only for IE.  I do not seem to have a choice for firefox.  And Firefox is my default browser.

John

fft2 posted Sat, 06 December 2008 at 11:17 AM

I will have to look into it others had downloaded it into firefox with no issues including myself send me your email to support@qualitywebdesigns.biz

fft2 posted Tue, 16 December 2008 at 12:23 PM

With the holiday approching and the United States currently being blanketed in white The North Pole Radio has been added to the radio stream playlist.

All Christmas music, All of the time

GrandmaPaula posted Tue, 16 December 2008 at 2:47 PM

It doesnt list Windows Vista. WIll this work with Vista?

fft2 posted Tue, 16 December 2008 at 2:58 PM

I have not tried it on vista all though it works with all other window's platforms, let me know  if you try and it works

Thanks

I do know that the overall comments this receives has left me very happy a small hobby thaT developed into something that between softpedis, top downloads, ezthemes, Daz, Renderosity, Runtime dna, 3d Commune all have accounted for over 4500 downloads.
Thanks again everyone and happy holidays

brynna posted Tue, 16 December 2008 at 5:04 PM

Attached Link: 3D Community Toolbar

> Quote - 5th time is not the charm.  What it downloads is a zip file containg the .exe installer.  It installs fine; but it installs only for IE.  I do not seem to have a choice for firefox.  And Firefox is my default browser.

It took me forever to figure this one out. You have to go to the actual originating website for the Toolbar (hint, ff2 - you might want to change your default download to the download site they provided you - the instructions for installation into Firefox are there).

Good luck! :-)

Brynna

"Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is almost always that somebody screwed up." - House

Dell Desktop XPS 8940 i9,  two 14 tb External drives, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 12 GB DDR5.

Daz Studio - whatever the latest version is. Haven't decided if I'm upgrading to Poser 13 or not.

Photoshop.

I'm creating a Steampunk Tarot Deck. There's an older version in my Gallery, then a newer version.

fft2 posted Tue, 16 December 2008 at 5:08 PM

Attached Link: Download

A direct download would be available here.....

Thanks

brynna posted Tue, 16 December 2008 at 5:13 PM

Quote - A direct download would be available here.....

Yeah, but not for the Firefox installation. For that you have to browse to the website in order for it to recognize that you're using Firefox - then you click on that link, the Firefox add-on dialog box comes up and you take it from there.

Brynna

Photoshop.

fft2 posted Tue, 16 December 2008 at 5:19 PM

I guess a redirect would be advisable,

Thanks

I will edit the post

fft2 posted Tue, 16 December 2008 at 5:20 PM

Attached Link: Download

Firefox users download here

http://3dcommunity.ourtoolbar.com/

Rose posted Tue, 16 December 2008 at 9:28 PM

Attached Link: Rose

> Quote - [ http://www.topshareware.com/3D-Resource-Toolbar-download-65040.htm](http://www.topshareware.com/3D-Resource-Toolbar-download-65040.htm) > > This is a repost of a piece of software that was created and since been improved, distributed through sources such as Daz, Renderosity, 3d Commune, Runtime DNA, Top Shareware and others with over 3200 downloads to date with excellent user reviews . This FREE tool bar is designed for the 3d artist in all of us. Guaranteed spyware and virus free E Trust Certified. > > This software provides the user with direct links from your browser to thousands of dollars in FREE downloadable 3ds models, Link Repositories and Poser related Search Engines as well as FREE 3d modeling software, adding to its functionality users can access streaming radio, podcasts, local weather, desktop games such as Sudoku, Alien Invaders it also provides the user with a mass of desktop tools such as a calorie counter, a unit converter and more. > > > Below is a list of sites featuring free models for Poser and other 3ds applications that you will have direct access to with this software > > > DAZ 3D Free Model Archive > DAZ Free Bryce Model Archive > Renderosity Free Model Archive > Runtime DNA Free Model Archive > Content Paradise Free Model Archive > 3D Commune Free Model Archive > DAZ General Freepozitory > DAZ Bryce Freepozitory > Carrara Freepozitory > Hexagon Freepozitory > Lab 108 Free Model Archive > LadyFyre Graphics > Faeriewylde.com Free Model Archive > Koz's Hair Free Model Archive > Capsces' Free Model Archive > Shifting Visions > Francemi's Freebees > Joes3dfantasyworlds Free Model Archive > Baument.com Free Model Archive > Eter Forge Free Model Archive > Tomiya's Free Model Archive > DM's Circle Of Light > Animotions Free Model Archive > PhilC.net Free Model Archive > Findfond.net > 3d-Kitty.com Free Model Archive > Mapps Poser Downloads > Morphography Free Model Archive > Dancing Trout Free Model Archive > Cyber-Fyber Free Model Archive > Aery Soul Studio > Google 3D Warehouse > 9mBi > klicker > Modelsbank > 3D Cafe > 3dmodelsanimation. > 3dmagicmantra.com > 3dNuts > 3D Plants > 3D Valley > Digital Creations > Pangea3d > Content Paradise > OD-LadyKit and her Pet > Count von Blob > ShareCG > Christmas in CranksVille > Christmas in Cranksville 2 > The3dZone > Combat Bunny > Furette & Furaldo > 3dpmr.com > FREE Offer - Sara > Poseraddicts > Rikugame's Kona, Nyacky > PoserClub > Dark Anvil > katch.ne > badco3d.com > Royloo > 3duniverse.co > Apollo Maximus:Free 3D Poser Figure > Vanishingpoint. > kpffpk.blog > Poserdoll.com > Poser DAZStudio 3D Models Pack 1 > Web site for WA1GSF > Cirmsonrosedesigns.com > Krystal from Starfox Adventures > DAZ Zygote Centaur > Apollo Maximus: 2007 Release > The 24 Days of Christmas 2006 > trekkiegrrrl.dk > PoserAtier > Daz Weekly Free Model > fantasy3d.com > Thom Turkey > The Thirteen Days of Gothic Christmas > Shocktober Runtime DNA Halloween Archives > Share 3D > Stefan Leng > Centauress for V4 & Millennium Horse (NEW M4 Version) > Centauress for V4 & Millennium Horse (A3 & MillFoal hybrid) > Uncle Sam > 3D Arena > Xaa's House Mouse Mouse House > Jim Farris > Santa Siut for Mouse > Bedroom slippers for Mousie > Elf Suit for Mousie. > WeeklyFreebie Archive on RunTimeDNA > pour-te.earea > PoserPros > Planit3d.com > Posetteforever.com > Archibase.net > Antjesgraphics > Dreamslayerartworks.com > billy-factory > Digitaldreams > GreyLight > Nessrepros > Poser Heaven > Poserworld > 3digitalcrafts. > Schlabber.org > Eclecticguild.com > Renderhaven.com > Blackraven3d.com > Handspanstudios > Raunchyminds > Digitalmales > www-c.inria.fr > fwhsdesigns > fast3d. > Mr-cad > Outoftouch > Chohole.francemi.net > lakeworks.com > Maleposer.com > Fignations.com > Blackraven3d > whatever3d > Mystic-nights.com > digitalart.fateback.com > > You will also have direct access to this free modeling software > > DAZ Studio > Blender > VRML(.wrl) and X3D(.x3d) > anim8or.com > Wings3D > sPatch > 3d canvas > Serif 3dplus > UVMapper > TrueSpace7.6 > POV-Ray > GIMP > GOOGLE Sketchup > Amapi 6.1 modeler > Project Dogwaffle 1.2 > Google SketchUp 7.0.8656 > Kerkythea > LuxRender > Indigo Renderer > Sunflow > Panda3D > Art of Illusion > FileHamster > > This is a non commercial free application that can be downloaded at top shareware using the provided links. > > [ http://www.topshareware.com/3D-Resource-Toolbar-download-65040.htm](http://www.topshareware.com/3D-Resource-Toolbar-download-65040.htm) > > This software is spyware free and ETrust Certified

Oh will this addiction never end!

fft2 posted Tue, 16 December 2008 at 9:56 PM

thank you

brynna posted Wed, 17 December 2008 at 1:32 AM

Quote - Oh will this addiction never end!

See my signature? The part that says "Oooo shiny?" :biggrin:

It NEVER ends. :woot:

Brynna

Photoshop.