Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Saving Figure with Dynamic Clothing

Steeleyes101 opened this issue on Dec 21, 2008 · 4 posts

Steeleyes101 posted Sun, 21 December 2008 at 7:53 PM

Hello all, and as we get closer to those two days wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. My question is this. I have created the figure attached but she is wearing **Dynamic Clothing. **When I try to save my figure in a poser folder I created under figures called My Figures she saves but the Dynamic Clothing are not fitted to my figure. I have paranted all objects and clothing to my figure but the clothing dose not stay paranted or draped over the figure once I save to my folder. Can someone please tell me how I can save my figure so I can use in a scene I am building? Thanks much and once again Happy Holidays Steel

Keith posted Mon, 22 December 2008 at 12:29 AM

If you aren't animating, the easiest way is after the simulation is finished export the clothing as an obj, and then re-import it and save it as a prop.  It should retain all its texture information.

shuy posted Mon, 22 December 2008 at 2:41 AM

No animation: go follow Keith instruction or "spawn morph taget" and save cloth as a prop
Animated scene: only pz3 file stores all information including dynamic - just save file and import it later instead loading from library,

MistyLaraCarrara posted Tue, 23 December 2008 at 9:32 AM

If you want the garment to be posable, you may have to turn it into a 'figure', too. (conforming)

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff