Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A darn shame

Darboshanski opened this issue on Apr 19, 2001 ยท 2 posts

Darboshanski posted Thu, 19 April 2001 at 8:16 AM

Hi all, I've been reading the board as of late and have been sadden by the events that have taken away such great places as poserworld and the like. It's a darn shame that even in a place as this there are those who still will not abide by the rules. I am a two month old poser newbie and have enjoyed the things I have gotten because of the graciousness of such sites as Poserworld and the propguild. I for one want to thank them for what they have done and have contribute to this community. Thank you all! As far as those that do the deed of masssive downloading did it not ever occur to you that these sites were serious about thier rules. You not only have ruined it for yourselves but for those that have followed the rules without question. I do not blame Poserworld or any other sites that has been thoughtful enough to give out some of thier creations for free to lock them away. Just like in the real world those who give become the victim of those who give nothing but will take without care. If I must pay to use these sites, then pay I will. To me, it shows there are some of us that still appreciate the wonderful work these artist do and will support them. I for one cannot do the work they do, I am not that far advanced in poser to do so, but I do appreciate being able to receive the work of others for my enjoyment. The newbie will now stand down he has said his peace, Thanks again to all those that have given!! Sealtm2

My Facebook Page

kathym posted Thu, 19 April 2001 at 6:12 PM

More sites have closed . . . WE ARE ALL LOSING beautiful things because of some jerks. Next thing you know, EVERYTHING will be gone . . . including this site!!!!!!!!

Just enjoying the Vue. :0)