Forum: Vue

Subject: New to 7 ESP, can you answer a few quick questions?

Impressions opened this issue on Feb 09, 2009 · 7 posts

Impressions posted Mon, 09 February 2009 at 7:55 PM

Before I purchased it understood that it would allow a lot of objects with the mats from other programs.  Is there any special thing I must do to make it work.  I seem to be having a few issues.

I do not find the Vue sit a lot of help.  I downloaded Pioneer Beta and from reading it figured out I needed to get esp to allow import of these files.  I could not get a serial number for Pioneer so I just bought ESP.  It says it allows imports?  Is there yet another download I need to do to get it to work.  I have Poser 7 but find it conflicts with DAZ so I really do not want to install it but it seems I have to to get it to import Poser Stuff.  What a pain...

Now the third problem I am having, I used Vue 4 and have a lot of materials, can I use the materials in 7?  I also used Mat Edtor in Vue 4 but when I looked around on Eon it says that Pioneer will allow editing of Materials but, dose not mention ESP being able to edit.  Can I Edit without having Pioneer installed or do I need to install yet another program to be allowed to edit materials?

I don't mind buying stuff but I hate to have to buy materials over and over when I paid for Vue 4 materials. 

The same goes for plants and objects. 

Is there better information for Vue somewhere including more tutorials.....

Thanks you for your time, and, I wish they did not make programs more dificult just to keep people buying more and more that are already purchased.....