Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: My Deviant art page

Jasonh04 opened this issue on Feb 11, 2009 · 8 posts

Jasonh04 posted Wed, 11 February 2009 at 1:29 AM

I thought that since I'm the new guy on here, that I should showcase my work aswell. Now some of it is newbisha dn some of it is really really good. I've done alot of work and only made 4 pictures so far and you can see how I progress. Please rate and comment I would lvoe that. Thank you agian everyone who helped.[

http://jasonh04.deviantart.com/](http://jasonh04.deviantart.com/)

Intense3D posted Wed, 11 February 2009 at 12:27 PM

Some people do prefer DeviantArt for any number of reasons (e.g., no daily limit on gallery posts).

Renderosity does have a separate gallery for Poser works.  You are more likely to have Poser users looking at your work there.  There is also a Critique forum here for more specialized opinions.

Jasonh04 posted Wed, 11 February 2009 at 12:49 PM

ohh cool cool, I'll ahve to check it out

pakled posted Wed, 11 February 2009 at 4:52 PM

besides, I have the worst time finding anything over at DA; if it weren't for the Gimp plugins, I'd probably give it a miss...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

mathman posted Thu, 12 February 2009 at 2:20 PM

"gimp plugins" ?
where ? .... how do you find them in deviantArt?

Intense3D posted Thu, 12 February 2009 at 8:59 PM

Quote - "gimp plugins" ?
where ? .... how do you find them in deviantArt?

Just type in GIMP into search box and you get every thing gimp related,
use search tree with

deviantART Related > Resources & Stock Images > Application Resources > GIMP Brushes

and you get just the brushes

Teyon posted Fri, 13 February 2009 at 12:03 AM

Lots of folks are on DA - myself included. It's not so bad...most of the time.  Welcome to the Poser universe.  I hope you enjoy your time with it.

Morkonan posted Fri, 13 February 2009 at 1:32 AM

Quote - Lots of folks are on DA - myself included. It's not so bad...most of the time.  Welcome to the Poser universe.  I hope you enjoy your time with it.

DA is also a good place to find some well hidden freebies that may not be posted to other community forums.  There are plenty of free 3d objects in a variety of formats there and all sorts of Poser stuff.

You just have to dig for it.  But, that's part of the fun I suppose.  That reminds me, I haven't combed through DA in several months.... :)