Sun, Oct 6, 5:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: OT Avatars

patorak ( ) posted Wed, 11 March 2009 at 12:10 AM

*If I used artwork I'd change it too often so what you get is just me.  :)    ('course I don't have as nice an ass as pjz99 but I have Photoshop.  I could fake it.  :) )

LOL!  I wonder if it's real or implants?

Hmmm...I wonder how many celebs have their derriers reshaped by photoshop?

ClawShrimp ( ) posted Wed, 11 March 2009 at 7:15 AM

I've changed my avatar on a number of occassions.

I'd like to think that my avatar is representative of my current skill level as a Poser user.

This image is as good as my work has gotten, thus far. If with my next image I feel I've improved, I'll update my avatar accordingly.

Also...I hate having my photo taken! :P

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards...checkmate!

Kendra ( ) posted Wed, 11 March 2009 at 10:44 AM

Quote - *If I used artwork I'd change it too often so what you get is just me.  :)    ('course I don't have as nice an ass as pjz99 but I have Photoshop.  I could fake it.  :) )

LOL!  I wonder if it's real or implants?

Hmmm...I wonder how many celebs have their derriers reshaped by photoshop?

A lot, to be sure.  Lets just say Maxim certainly does suck at Photoshop.  :)  I saw that article and noticed the use of the liquid filter against the tile background right away.

...... Kendra

patorak ( ) posted Wed, 11 March 2009 at 10:57 AM

A lot, to be sure.  Lets just say Maxim certainly does suck at Photoshop.  :)  I saw that article and noticed the use of the liquid filter against the tile background right away.

Good eye!  They have really distorted her.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.