Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Bad news in my life.. all my customers please read!

-renapd- opened this issue on Apr 20, 2009 · 53 posts

-renapd- posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 3:25 AM Site Admin

I'm afraid life has caught up with me badly over the last week and I will have to be away from my PC starting tomorrow till the end of the month.. completely.
My husband's heart has failed him badly and he needs to get open heart surgery for multiple by-passes and valve replacement this coming Wednesday the 22nd.
No need to say I will be by his side at the hospital and I will have to neglect my store and customers till this trying ordeal is over, hopefully with a positive outcome!

RT-productions products bonus new links will be forwarded by thip instead of me during my absecne, but customer support  or questions -if any required- will not be abled to be addressed till I'm back since the final product content and promos are always created by me.
Same applies for renapd exclusive products as none other than me will get sale notifications.

I will do my best to log in during the nights that my husband will spend in ICU after the surgery and keep up with any customers' contact and messages - if possible..

I hope for your understanding as you definately realize this family crisis is far more important to me than Poser or my store at the moment..

I have notified RMP and DebbieM about the situation, I was adviced that JenX will be kind to make this message sticky so it won't dissapear till I notify with a reply about my return.

My sincere apologies for any inconvenience!
Thanks for all your support!
Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."