Forum: Bryce

Subject: OT, but,...........I know who my friends are.

sackrat opened this issue on May 11, 2009 · 14 posts

sackrat posted Mon, 11 May 2009 at 2:35 PM

The OT is that I have posted another tune http://www.myspace.com/drtom2
  It's an older song, when I was with a band named Braddock, it's called "Braddock Bop", oddly enough. Please go and give it a listen and lemme know, thumbs up, or thumbs down. The reason I post these here is that I trust your opinions. You are my friends, even though we have never met in the real world. Also, there is no music forum, or none that I can locate. Why ? There's a writers forum, why not a forum for members that are also musicians ? Have any of you guys heard any of Analog X-64's material on MySpace ? Holy Crap !! He's also a very talented musician. Hey Cardinal, Bobby;...................why don't you guys see if any of the high command are amenable to maybe starting a musicians forum ? I'll bet it would get a lot of hits. Anyway, if any of y'all feel like listening to the new tune, lemme know if you found it pleasing. I would find it very helpful in deciding what tunes to put on the CD.   Thanks for your attention. Remember, music is your best entertainment value !

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx