Forum: Vue

Subject: My appologies to e-on - their responces are soooooooo fast:)

ArtPearl opened this issue on May 21, 2009 · 9 posts

ArtPearl posted Thu, 21 May 2009 at 7:04 PM

Today I submitted two tickets to e-on with respect to new bugs I discovered. Look at the attached screen capture of my list of pending tickets: apparently they responded to the tickets I submitted today nearly 40 years ago! My god -I didnt even know about computers then,  still used a slide ruler to do my calculations! I'm grateful to  e-on - I could always use a good laugh, I thought maybe you could too:)

"I paint that which comes from the imagination or from dreams, or from an unconscious drive. I photograph the things that I do not wish to paint, the things which already have an existence."
Man Ray, modernist painter
http://artpearl.redbubble.com/

Rids posted Thu, 21 May 2009 at 8:33 PM

Looks like e-on have joined the Dharma initiative and relocated to the island on LOST :laugh:

Flak posted Thu, 21 May 2009 at 10:33 PM

That sure is  some improvment alright lol.

And the third one  from the top on your list, they only managed to answer 3 months before you posted it, and the one fourth from the top they only managed to answer 4 days before you posted it.

Not bad at all :)

Dreams are just nightmares on prozac...
Digital WasteLanD

wabe posted Fri, 22 May 2009 at 3:14 AM

You should be happy that e-on exists so long. Not too many companies these days...

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

alexcoppo posted Fri, 22 May 2009 at 3:57 AM

Maybe this is the sign that our timeline has forked into one in which E-On is helpful, provides reasonably priced and reasonably tested programs...

B.T.W. the last Star Trek episode dealt with time travel in a almost sensible way for the first time in Hollywod: you go back, smash the old timeline and create a new one in which two Vulcans, one young and one old, meet. The look alike but they are not. The old story simply is no more, full stop.

Bye!!!

GIMP 2.7.4, Inkscape 0.48, Genetica 3.6 Basic, FilterForge 3 Professional, Blender 2.61, SketchUp 8, PoserPro 2012, Vue 10 Infinite, World Machine 2.3, GeoControl 2

Mazak posted Fri, 22 May 2009 at 5:11 AM

Its da millennium bug... ten years later :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Mazak :blink:

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

AVANZ posted Fri, 22 May 2009 at 9:41 AM

They got so sick of the 3d dimension that they are now experimenting with the 4th........

🆒

rds posted Fri, 22 May 2009 at 8:00 PM

LOL this one cracks me up. Yep, these are the folks that write the software. LOL and we wonder why there are bugs.....

CobraEye posted Fri, 22 May 2009 at 11:55 PM

**alexcoppo, hey!

Your post about Star Trek is a SPOILER!!!!!!

Please fix this.