Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Odd question:

Penguinisto opened this issue on Jul 28, 2009 · 26 posts

Penguinisto posted Tue, 28 July 2009 at 6:51 PM

I noticed, after poking around a bit, a lot of outfits that show quite readily the bottom half of a woman's breasts.

Now mind you I'm not really complaining or anything, at least on grounds of prudishness (trust me, I'm the last human being that anyone can accuse of prudery). So, with that out the way, let's get the train moving.

You see, it got me to thinking... about physics. As in, if there's nothing holding the 'girls' up, then how in the unholy hell do they stay under the cloth, eh? Has anyone who made these things even given the slightest thought to physics here? As someone who, while he does not own a pair of breasts, but has seen and interacted with them since... oh, birth, I'm just wondering how the frig someone can make a mesh that shows off the area without giving a single thought to how to give the illusion of keeping 'em held in there?  A very, very tight shirt? Okay. Understandable. A chest flat enough to play pool on? Ditto. A guy? well, duh. But unless human breasts have recently gained an inflation valve and a PSI (or if you prefer, kPa) rating, well.... WTF, y'all?