Forum: Photography

Subject: My little creative corner

Digitaleagle opened this issue on Jul 29, 2009 · 6 posts

Digitaleagle posted Wed, 29 July 2009 at 9:50 PM

Hello All I thought I would share a little of my creative world such as it is in its humble beginnings. This is my little studio the light box is the newest addition, you might give me your opinion should I have placed the defusing panels on the inside of the PVC frame to hide the frame just a little or do you thing it will work just as well as they are, at this point everything is subject to change, haven’t got a chance to use the light box but I’m looking forward to it when time permits. I built the light towers and boom out of 1 inch PVC pipe and the light box out of 1/2 inch PVC pipe, the defusing panels are recessed light panels cut to fit. The only part of the light towers and the boom that I’ve glued are the bases the rest can be disassembled. The lights are standard shop light’s, I’ve attached dimmer switches to each one. Oh, my table is an old hospital food tray, I can adjust the height and it’s on rollers so it’s easy to position where I want it. I bought two of these tables and at the time I wasn’t sure what I was going to do with them or why I bought them in the first place, but now one holds the excess props and the other I use as you see here. Very low cast for hours of great fun, well that’s about it for Royce’s creative corner hope I haven’t bored you too much. And I hope every ones week is going great and all is well!

Royce

Royce