Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Render issues.. Help!

ladyduece opened this issue on Aug 19, 2009 · 12 posts

ladyduece posted Wed, 19 August 2009 at 12:41 PM

Ok folks... hopefully someone here can help because I seriously can't render anything.  It's not a good situation and smith-micro is basically unable to help.  I'm in an older version, was planning to upgrade on the 1st and it's not looking good.  Apparently they've got 1 person that does support for poser 6 (or so said the tech I got on the line) so I got transferred and left a voicemail.... yesterday.... and another today and still Nothing.

I've tried doing a 350x350 face render with different settings and that doesn't improve the time any.  I have plenty of space open and my temp folder was cleared out just in case.  Not sure what is going on.  Default v4 and several other chars (in case it was my shaders) have been tried and even with them it barely ticks along.  A simple face render shouldn't take over an hour!

It's not the lights since I use them all the time.. and I honestly didn't think it was my render settings either since I use them constantly also but I just can't figure out what is going wrong.

Computer has been shut down more then a few times and still there's nothing else I can think of.  Any help would really be saving me... or my thumbnail renders for that matter!