Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: My windows does not support 3d??? or even wmv format???

AnyMatter opened this issue on Aug 23, 2009 · 16 posts

AnyMatter posted Sun, 23 August 2009 at 8:58 AM

Hi,

firstly i would like to apologize if this problems are nothing to do with poser forum, but i would be glad if someone reply this... ^_^

At first, when i execute poser 7, the program works well. but when i go to material room, as i choose diffrent texture of body parts, it loads very damn slow to change view from i texture to another texture.

Second, when i render in preview mode, it can last only in range of 30-50 frames, and it crushes all in sudden. the program just close immediately.

Third, my laptop doesnt seem to be WMV format supported. When i play in window media player, the movie's colors are broken, sort of only green, blue and brown pink that kind of graphics. But when i play this movie with diffrent computer, it works normally.

4th, In photoshop, as i drag pictures up and down, there are alot of frameskip and not smooth. This also  happen when i drag up and down in certain websites, especially when the screen pass thru pic that has greater resolution, or maybe high quality pics.

Finally, here is my laptop detail.
Window XP version 2002 service pack 3
im using ACER ASPIRE 4535
Computer:

AMD turion(tm)X2Dual-core
Mobile RM-75
2.20 Ghz, 2.75 GB of RAM
Physical address extension.
1 GB memory
250GB HDD
ATI Radeon Graphics

Now, Does my laptop details still not sufficient to run better???
Hope someone reply me..... ^o^.   THANKS!!!!