Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: BDSM Story Illustration

drkfetyshnyghts opened this issue on Aug 30, 2009 · 3 posts

drkfetyshnyghts posted Sun, 30 August 2009 at 11:00 AM

I'm not sure if this is the place to post. Appologies in advance if not.

I'm a writer of BDSM fiction, published under this name on all the free sites.
I also write bespoke private commissions for those with special interests and fantasies.

I am really truly interested in getting some of my stories illustrated with some quality 3D artwork.
I have dabbled in Poser but am really incompetent. If I could transfer my thoughts to Poser the same way as I can with the written word, I would be laughing. Alas this is not the case.

If anyone is interested in having a go at one of my stories. Please email.  Or take a look at my web site which I will include the address to below.

I have to say that my writing is pretty dark, and lesbian orientated in the main. And it wont appeal to all. If easily offended, or shocked... dont go there PLEASE!

We are all artists. I paint pictures with words that all.

Cheers - stefani xxx

JenX posted Sun, 30 August 2009 at 11:19 AM

drkfetyshnyghts, I had to remove the link and URL in your post, as links to age-restricted sites are not allowed at Renderosity.  

You'd have a better shot at an audience at Raunchyminds or Renderotica, though ;) (Google for links)

Jeni Burns
Renderosity Mod

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

drkfetyshnyghts posted Sun, 30 August 2009 at 11:55 AM

Hmmm sorry!!!  I should have known, or read the rules first.

Anyone wants to contact me, can do so through these forums anyways. My quest continues.

Stefani aka drkfetyshnyghts