Forum: Bryce

Subject: RoBotiX - Onslaught

AgentSmith opened this issue on Sep 05, 2009 · 9 posts

AgentSmith posted Sat, 05 September 2009 at 8:22 AM

An almost unrecognizable robot.

I threw everything but the kitchen sink at this quickie render to hack it up, so to speak.

Bryce render, Bryce render in Poser to make a sketch render, a rock wall and some Photoshop art filters tossed in for good measure.

AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

bobbystahr posted Sat, 05 September 2009 at 8:53 AM

That's awesomely strange and strangely awesome...well done...great experimentation.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

tom271 posted Sat, 05 September 2009 at 10:42 AM

I like it....  very artistic....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sackrat posted Sat, 05 September 2009 at 12:24 PM

Curiously refreshing.

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

AnnieD posted Sat, 05 September 2009 at 12:33 PM

And...how long have you been without sleep?  😄

Seriously...I do find it to be artistic and interesting.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

SndCastie posted Sat, 05 September 2009 at 3:48 PM

nice job on this one

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

vangogh posted Sat, 05 September 2009 at 5:48 PM

You sure did put this one thru the ringer so to speak, but the results were worth it. I once had an art teacher that told me that the best question a person can ask themselves is simply “What if?” What if I try this, or what if I do it this way, or what if I try something different? I try experimenting all the time and find it quite fun to see the results. Your experimenting here was a great idea and got really creative results.

skiwillgee posted Sun, 06 September 2009 at 9:32 PM

Most cool.  Image could have been rescued from Earth after the Cylon attack 2000 years before.

50parsecs posted Sun, 06 September 2009 at 11:16 PM

I like it. It seems to be a departure from what I've seen from you before. I like the implied sense of motion.