Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Adjusting clothing on V4 for "ChestSize" attribute?

Ahkreeah opened this issue on Sep 20, 2009 · 6 posts

Ahkreeah posted Sun, 20 September 2009 at 11:21 AM

I currently have a model using V4, who's ChestSize is minus 0.3 to properly match the persons dimensions. However, clothing is being very unfriendly when the ChestSize is not kept at 0 (not properly forming around the body). Is there a way to apply the ChestSize attribute on clothing too so it fits? Almost no piece of clothing comes with it's own ChestSize modifier which is sometimes very annoying. So does any way excist to make the clothing change so it still fits properly around a ChestSize of -0.3?

NOTE: ChestSize is not BreastSize. The ChestSize attribute is the attribute which makes the body (torso) between the hips and neck smaller in scale, while not altering the rest of the body.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me. :)

markschum posted Sun, 20 September 2009 at 11:46 AM

You could try using the scale dials on the clothing. If they are not visible use one of the unhide scripts in freestuff ? poser > utilities to get them to display.

Ahkreeah posted Sun, 20 September 2009 at 11:55 AM

The standard scale when selecting part of an object often deforms the entire objects or makes it clip through the body. I tried that option.

Little_Dragon posted Sun, 20 September 2009 at 12:00 PM

Poser doesn't usually cope well with scaled body parts on conformers.  Something to do with the joint centers.

I discovered this some years ago, when experimenting with rescaled limbs on Furrette.  My only workaround, at the time, was to set up the clothing item as a partial conformer.

lululee posted Mon, 21 September 2009 at 9:15 AM

Chest size is one of my favorite morphs. Lots of my ladies are created with it.
Luckily Wardrobe Wizard includes it in the available morphs so if you have P8 (which includes Wardrobe Wizard) or Wardrobe Wizard you can add it.
  cheerio
lululee

Ahkreeah posted Mon, 21 September 2009 at 5:02 PM

Time to get the new poser for me maybe. :) Or wardrobe wizard.