Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Unhappy with a product

gabrielle_bri opened this issue on Sep 26, 2009 · 11 posts

gabrielle_bri posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 2:05 PM

I recently bought Faceshop and it does not deliver like it promises. I guess I should of done more research on it but the video makes it looks so easy but it NEVER comes out the way it should I am so disappointed and I wish I had never spent 89.00 on it def not worth it. This is the first product that has just been a disaster from Rendo. What can I do to get my money back I did write to the vendor but so far no reply and 89.00 isnt much but  not worth it. IT WAS Order#: 111641981. iI do hate to be a whiner but this upset me a lot.

Many thanks Bri

StaceyG posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 5:26 PM

How long has it been since you wrote the vendor? We like to give them 48 to 72 hours to respond .

gabrielle_bri posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 5:31 PM

I wrote pretty much the same day Its such an awful product and so many others think so as well but I cant afford to waste 89.00 on a product that really should not of made it past the test stage.I even put it on credit card instead of Paypal as usual. I guees its my fault but upsetting none the less.

(Sorry I am grumpy ) Just very disappointed is all.

StaceyG posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 8:46 PM

I'll see if we can get in touch with the vendor on your behalf. 

Let me know if you do hear from him.

Thanks

gabrielle_bri posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 9:02 PM

Thank you so much I appreciate it.

Bri

StaceyG posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 11:36 PM

Just one more question before I sent the email to the vendor.

Did you contact this vendor through Renderosity sitemail or through an email?

Thank you
Stacey

gabrielle_bri posted Sun, 27 September 2009 at 12:36 AM

It was through regular email and rendo email.

Bri

StaceyG posted Sun, 27 September 2009 at 11:37 AM

Gotcha:) Okay thanks for the info. I'm sending off some communication to the vendor now.

gabrielle_bri posted Thu, 01 October 2009 at 10:00 AM

Still nothing from Vendor I bet he is laughing his tush off....But at 89.00 a pop from here and Daz I guess he can.

StaceyG posted Thu, 01 October 2009 at 12:39 PM

Hi gabrielle,

I'm issuing you a refund for this order right now since we cannot get any response from vendor.

Thank you for your patience.

gabrielle_bri posted Mon, 12 October 2009 at 12:02 PM

Thank you so Much I appreciate you all so much especially you Stacey again many thanks!

Bri