Forum: Bryce

Subject: November Bryce Monthly Challenge - "Where I Come From" - Offical Thread

TheBryster opened this issue on Nov 09, 2009 · 9 posts

TheBryster posted Mon, 09 November 2009 at 10:52 AM Forum Moderator

Orbital has thrown down the gauntlet with this challenge for the month of November.

**"Where I Come From".

**"The next challenge theme is quite a versatile one. I want you to depict something that says something about you or where you live. It could be a famous building, some piece of history, a local event, or something you did as a child. So think of something that relates to your surroundings and how you live your life."

No restrictions on  imports or postwork, but please try as much as you can in Bryce.

The challenge is a great time to learn as it focus's our ideas differently and makes you use Bryce out of your comfort zone.

Remember to give an explanation or what your image is about when submitting your entry.

All genres are encouraged.

**The Deadline will be 12 MIDNIGHT ROSITY TIME November 30th 2009

Contestants are permitted only one (1) entry.**

**WARNING!!!!!  Anyone posting finished renders in the galleries before the end of voting will be disqualified from this challenge.
WIPS are fine as long as they are only posted in this thread.
The Rules Page can be viewed here:
The Rules

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

peedy posted Thu, 12 November 2009 at 12:25 AM

Ok, I have an image for the challenge.
Where do I post it?
Anything I need to know?

CORRIE

airflamesred posted Thu, 12 November 2009 at 4:48 AM

There is a link just below the forum banner. However it is currently showing the last challenge so you'll have to wait for the man of comfy chair fame to do his bit

TheBryster posted Thu, 12 November 2009 at 6:44 AM Forum Moderator

Don't worry, You'll see an announcement when the entry page is up and running. In the meantime please make sure you've read the rules.

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

peedy posted Thu, 12 November 2009 at 8:21 AM

Thank you, both. :-)
I did read the rules. ;-)

TheBryster posted Wed, 18 November 2009 at 8:18 AM Forum Moderator

Challenge Entry Page is up!

peedy posted Wed, 18 November 2009 at 8:41 AM

Great! :-D

CORRIE

Rose posted Fri, 25 December 2009 at 3:18 PM

This sounded like a GREAT idea for a contest - too bad I just saw about it now but it does give me some good ideas for some renders that I can do in Bryce!

I look forward to the next contest!

TheBryster posted Fri, 25 December 2009 at 5:56 PM Forum Moderator

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2789314