Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Whatever happened to reliabable end-of-sale infos?

Catmandus opened this issue on Jan 29, 2010 · 5 posts

Catmandus posted Fri, 29 January 2010 at 2:18 PM

Hello there,

may I kindly inquire why Phoenix1966'  "Juliette Espionage Elegance" was taken out off sale before the end of the originally stated period running to midnight, storetime, 29 Jan 2010? Am I correct in assuming that the times and dates stated on this site should be regarded as mere estimates rather than hard facts? After all, this isn't the first time this has happened during a sale.

With the expression of my kindest sentiments,

CHH

Debbie M. posted Fri, 29 January 2010 at 2:31 PM

The ending time was indicated in her front page article.  On the actual product page, it only indicates the date the sale is ending, but in the front page article the exact time (6am) was indicated.

Debbie M.

hmatienzo posted Fri, 29 January 2010 at 3:58 PM

I do wish ROS would make up it's mind here.  It's either 11:59 like we came to expect for many, many years, or it's not.  But this on and off with frontpage and storepage is more than annoying!  Oh well, another doll I, too, missed out on and another merchant who could (would) have had a sale...
And frankly, this is getting to be too unreliable for my taste.

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

Catmandus posted Fri, 29 January 2010 at 7:27 PM

Isn't it amusing that not even your own script seems to recognise the end of a sale, or why else should Phoenix1966's entire store still show up under SALES when no item from it is actually on sale any more...

PrestonW posted Sat, 30 January 2010 at 9:07 AM

Try clearing your cache :-)