Forum: Fractals

Subject: Titia

algra opened this issue on Feb 16, 2010 · 12 posts

algra posted Tue, 16 February 2010 at 2:35 AM

Dear Friends,

Yesterday my wife and I have been at the cremation of Titia.  A very touching and emotional event with many friends and family of her.   During the ceremony in the auditory hall there was a continous dia show of Titia’s fantastic creations.  I’ve handed Chris, Titia’s husband and their daughter Bianca, 27 printed pages of messages and condoleances of fractal friends from all over the world.  Some were directed to me, others I gathered from Renderosity, Deviant Art, Alida Bertlli's site, the Ultra Fractal mailing list and other sources.   I’ve thanked Titia on behalf of the world wide fractal community for her gifts to us: her fractal creations, poems and her warm personality.

It was a sad day for all.  On the other hand we and many others are grateful and happy that Titia has enriched our lives.

Bianca gave to all of us Titia’s message: “Have love for all people and also love yourself”.

Let us show our admiration for Titia by uploading a fractal image on Titia’s birthday September 12th.

Thanks for your sympathy with Titia and for all your messages and other reactions,

Ed and Will Algra