Forum: Animation

Subject: Poser Pro 2010 ,

peterpan opened this issue on Mar 23, 2010 · 9 posts

peterpan posted Tue, 23 March 2010 at 1:22 PM

I started off using poser from near it`s begining , and I had an idea the 2010 would be good for animating. However , not much,  apart from layers being added, still not as stable as I thought the pro version may be. Time will tell as updates come out.....................first try...........

Has anyone used the graph to adjust movements in an animation as yet ?

It is a real pain in the ass , first I checked to see if the resolution was incorrect for Poser Pro 2010 , ( 1024 x 768 minimum resolution) , mine is 1280x1024.
To explain , when doing adjustments using the graph , the top of the graph gos out of site ? No matter how big you make the menu window , it is impossible to reach the top or the bottom of the graph. However , if the graph is closed and reopened , it has adjusted itself and you can now see the top / bottom of the graph and able to carry on using to finish adjusting the animation. Wow , a real no to work flow..........! Perhaps its just my computer/me ( norm ), but never had this prob in any other Poser progam 1/7, before. And to make matters worse , clicking on the adjuster on the graph is a pain too , now having to enlarge the graph so I can adjust and it gets in the way. Do I realy need to shell out for a larger screen/ video card for one program , or is it all adjustible? I am going to update my drivers today for the Nvidia GS 7900 and see if itmake a difference , but doubt it............. Ok , Im no pro , just a long term hobby person, perhaps there is a way to get it right , any advice guys on setting the windows , before I go to SM and make an idjet of meself......?