Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Do you have questions about software security and Curious Labs?

kupa opened this issue on Apr 24, 2001 ยท 54 posts

kupa posted Tue, 24 April 2001 at 4:55 PM

If you have questions about the new security system we are adopting here at Curious Labs, I would truly value being able to answer those. I have a few suggestions for this thread that are a little unusual and a few reasons for that request. Could you post your questions numerically, so that my reply can address each specifically? Also could you please not repost or restate the same question? As well, please restrict this thread to questions about the security issue. Feel free to start new threads to post your opinions about the responses. My reasons for this request is simple. I'd like to be sure that I can answer your questions in an orderly fashion, and in a way that similar questions can be answered with a reference to the previous post of that question, with a number for reference as needed. Thank you for the opportunity to address your concerns. We do believe in Poser. We do believe in our users. And we do want to be sure that as many of your fears are resolved as possible. Sincerely, Steve Cooper Preisdent, Curious Labs